ESL E-Learning/Co-Working/Co-Living Abroad

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

globetrottim

ESL E-Learning/Co-Working/Co-Living Abroad

Unread post by globetrottim »

Hello TEFL Community!
My name is Tim Winkler and I'm the Co-Founder of a new venture called "globetrot", a remote work/travel program customized for young American English Teachers. This new venture will be targeting cohorts of 100-200 English Teachers annually who will be traveling to our global co-working/co-living destinations around the world teaching English 100% virtually. We partner with e-learning innovators such as VIPKID & DadaABCt to facilitate 100% remote jobs. At the end of the day, our mission at globetrot is to create fruitful english teaching opportunities to our teachers while encouraging a lifestyle of travel, personal & professional development. First two destinations will include Bali, Indonesia & Chiang Mai, Thailand for 2 months (30 days in each city). I'm interested to get feedback from this community to gauge interest in an experience such as this. We're projecting our pilot program to kick off 2nd week of January, 2018. The more feedback we receive, the better, so keep it coming!

Side Note - if you want to have an influence on our logo color - you can place your vote here:

Cheers,
Tim Winkler
Founder | globetrot