Setting up online to teach students

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

blackie

Setting up online to teach students

Unread post by blackie »

I have been teaching online for a while now but I need some help on doing my own thing.When I login it takes me to where all the students are for all the teachers.I just click on my students name and we connect to have our online skype lesson. I was wanting to know if anyone knows how to set this up so teachers can login to skype and have the lesson with the student whenever they need.
I need to set this up as I cannot take on all the work that I have as I need some other teachers to help me by teaching some of the students that I cannot teach.
rojar

Re: Setting up online to teach students

Unread post by rojar »

For doing your own thing you need to like most businesses,have a website,this is very important to have as it will be at the center of your whole business,a good website will make you look professional and will explain to people exactly what you do .There's an outfit called beanonlineteacher.com that can provide you with a website and everything else you need to have your own online English teaching business.
rusiatevurai

Re: Setting up online to teach students

Unread post by rusiatevurai »

Hi my mates,

I have been teaching in the Republic of the Kiribati Islands in the pacific for more than 10 years now, and seem I need a website to help me with my teaching works. I am coordinating the TEFL Program for the Police Maritime Unit Officers, and also a full time tutor for 43 officers. To make a better change to my teaching and learning process for my students, I want to set up an Online English Website to help me my teaching loads. Can anyone help me out with this please?

Regards.