job offer from Khaimah Language School, Dubai

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

kushal_p_pathak

job offer from Khaimah Language School, Dubai

Unread post by kushal_p_pathak »

I am a foreign English teacher having received an offer of employment from the Khaimah Language School, Dubai. Here is the address of the newly established school:
Khaimah English Language School
159, Sheikh Zayed Road, Deira , Dubai
United Arab Emirates
I would like to know if this school is registered & licensed with the UAE Ministry of Education or not. The school authorities have asked me to contact for work permit & visa applications at the following address:
Atten. Mr. Nashiri al-Buntiri Aroon
United Arab Emirates-Ministry of Interior
Naturalization & Residency Administration-Dubai.
{Foreign Employment Visa Issuance Department}
17 Naif Rd.Deira , Dubai, U.A.E
Tel/Fax: +971 4338 1603
E-Mail:dnrd.ae@ajman.us

Also I seek your opinion regarding the procedure for a foreign employee to obtain the work permit & visa, also what are the documents required to be submitted for obtaining the same.I even searched for the name of the above school on Moeya(Ministry of Education) website but did not find it. So I am a bit skeptical as to whether this School does exist or not.
Kindly let me know at the earliest.
Regards
Kushal Pathak.
tislandk

Re: job offer from Khaimah Language School, Dubai

Unread post by tislandk »

I, too, have received a job offer from Khaimah Language School in Dubai with the same directions to find my own visa and work permit. I am highly skeptical of the offer because I have yet to speak with anybody on the phone and I received only portions of the Contract Details.

I have sent emails to both the spokesperson from Khaimah and Mr. Nashiri al-Buntiri Aroon. If I receive anything from either, I will repost with an answer. I would appreciate it if you would return the courtesy.

Thanks,

Kyle
kushal_p_pathak

Re:From Kushal

Hi Kyle
Thanks for replying to my post. Even I have received an incomplete contract which is in .jpg format hence I became a bit suspicious. I searched for its website but did not find any under this name. When I asked Khaimah school about it they told me that as they were a new school they haven't still created any. I have contacted the Ministry of Education UAE & asked them about the registration of this school. The reason of my suspicion is that how can one employ someone without taking any interview. Also the salary mentioned is way too high & supposedly enticing. I've just received a mail from Khaimah language School & they have sent me visa application forms informing me to submit them along with processing fees of US $345. To me,this seems to be their trap to get money & cheat us.
If you have received any mail kindly let me know your experience as well. I would like to keep in touch with you. Thanking you
Regards
Kushal
tislandk

Unread post by tislandk »

I, too, had the same offer of non-professional looking visa and work permit applications with a $345 application fee. I was even more concerned about filling in the applications with all of my personal information that could easily be used by these crooks. I have erased all of my correspondence with Khaimah Language School and am continuing in my search, elsewhere.

Good luck,

Kyle
kushal_p_pathak

I have also started to look for a job elsewhere as I am not interested in making a fool of myself.Today I received another email from Khaimah School asking me about the status of my work permit. I am considering not replying to them anymore so as to avoid further trouble. BTW, thank you for sharing your opinion with me.
Good luck
kushal
melissa

Unread post by melissa »

That sounds like a Global Recruiters effort - the contact details are the same. And I've never heard of anyone finding one of the schools they advertise jobs for, let alone actually working at one.
PeterPPP

Unread post by PeterPPP »

My partner and i, way too, experienced the identical present involving non-professional searching visa and also perform allow apps that has a $345 program charge. My partner and i seemed to be more worried about completing the particular apps along with all of my personal data that may simply double through these criminals. I've got cleared all of my personal messages along with Khaimah Words School and also feel carrying on inside my seek, somewhere else.
NoorAlamShahzad
johnsimpson
Prolific Member
Prolific Member

Unread post by johnsimpson »

Never pay an esol employer. If they are genuine agents, they will receive good commission from the schools. Always best to seek employment direct with the the schools or language centres. I'm certain this is a scam.