Looking for TESOL job offers in Brazil, Chile, Ecuador

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

timnew

Looking for TESOL job offers in Brazil, Chile, Ecuador

Unread post by timnew »

After teaching English language subjects at an elementary school in Mexico for 13 months, I have began searching for a TESOL position elsewhere. Most of the positions listed here on My English Club forums and elsewhere (eg. Dave's ESL Cafe) have few if any listing for South American countries. I am particularly interested in Brasil (Brazil), Chile and Ecuador since they would allow me an opportunity to teach English and improve my own second languages - Portuguese or Spanish. Does anyone know where information relevant to TESOL jobs in South American can be found online?

I am not foregoing TESOL opportunities in Asia. I am applying for jobs in Asian countries that I find attractive. But I would also like information on TESOL jobs in South America.

Tim
esl at timnew dot com
postiemike

Re: Finding TESOL Opportunities in Brazil, Chile, Ecuador

Unread post by postiemike »

I'm assuming you want a paying job. I have seen advertising through i-to-i about working as a volunteer in various countries in central and south america, but nothing for any paying work.

I was hoping you might be able to advise me the contact details of where you were working in Mexico, as I am on my way there in the next couple of weeks and will be looking for work.

Cheers,
Mike