penpals with Greek students?

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

angelapatera

penpals with Greek students?

Unread post by angelapatera »

Hello!

My name is Angela and I teach English in a small school in Athens, Greece.

I currently teach a class of 3 kids (one girl aged 7, a boy aged 8 and another girl aged 9), all of beginners level. They expressed a wish: they want to become penpals with other kids of the same age that learn english.

Their level is low; however, they are really into art projects etc so they would really really like to exchange short letters/emails and small art projects with children from all over the world.

Is anyone interested?
anfisacat

Re: penpals with Greek students?

Unread post by anfisacat »

Hello, Angela. I'm Oksana from Russia. I teach students 7-13 years old. If you are interested you can write: oksana_kanavina@mail.ru
abeha

Unread post by abeha »

Their level is low; however, they are really into art projects etc so they would really really like to exchange short letters/emails and small art projects with children from all over the world.
malik66
lova

Unread post by lova »

Hello,Angela .I'm Lova,from Madagascar,you can write me to ranaivoharinoro@gmail.com
ozgeis

Unread post by ozgeis »

Hi! I'm an English teacher from Turkey. I teach students at the age of 11. I'm eager to find e-pals for my students. Please e-mail me if you're interested in.
Ozge
ozgeefem@yahoo.com
ilochan

Unread post by ilochan »

Angela and other teachers in this conversation,

Hello! My name is Craig and I am from Toronto, Canada. I teach English here in Japan. I teach kids from the kindergarten level up to Jr highschool. I really want to do this because my students are also at a low level and in Japan kids that learn English don`t have much opportunity to apply what they learn outside of the classroom. I have a few different classes of elementary students that I would like to introduce this too. I would like to do all of the above that you suggested. I would love to get in contact with you and the other teachers that responded to this as well. I will put my email contact down below.

craig.irish@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you.

Craig from Canada