Belt and Road Initiative International Conference

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Belt and Road Initiative International Conference

Post by SitangCampus »

The Belt and Road Initiative, a mutual beneficial program which aims to improve the infrastructure of the countries concerned, is an important event in the human history, especially in the current chaos where Israel is launching inhuman attack on civilians and humanity facilities like kindergartens and hospitals in Gaza Strip.
The newest conference of this program which invited a number of heads of states or governments and a larger number of big companies was held in Beijing, China.
Russian president Putin has flown all the way from Moscow to Beijing to attend this meeting, bringing with him a huge fleet of transport airplanes which are believed to have carried a large quantity of cargoes (maybe high-decision weapons).
Aftter his talk with Chinese officials, Putin held talks with heads of governemtns of various countries like Indonesia, Iran, Thailand, Hungary, Serbia, and it looks like the military operation in Ukraine is going to end and much attention will be drawn to Palestine and other relevant problems that involve the US.
BrianStapleton

Re: Belt and Road Initiative International Conference

Post by BrianStapleton »

I'm curious to see how China resolves matters with India, where Pakistan comes out of that.. but then also where Russia and Turkey go in their relations. Eurasia presents many old points of tension even as more entities go into the Moscow-Beijing binary orbit.
I teach 1-hour English classes online and correct essays with comments. Classes are ongoing, weekly, and flexible.
Contact me via private message to schedule a class.

https://youtube.com/@brianstapleton5148?feature=shared
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by SitangCampus »

BrianStapleton wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:34 pm I'm curious to see how China resolves matters with India, where Pakistan comes out of that.. but then also where Russia and Turkey go in their relations. Eurasia presents many old points of tension even as more entities go into the Moscow-Beijing binary orbit.
You are kindly remined that China is a country of five thousand years history, which means it has seen too many ups and downs, ins and outs of the world, and that as you know the saying in English there is nothing new under the sun, so with the time=honored wisdom, nothing cannot be solved by the intelligent Chinese people.
BrianStapleton

Post by BrianStapleton »

SitangCampus wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:24 am
BrianStapleton wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:34 pm I'm curious to see how China resolves matters with India, where Pakistan comes out of that.. but then also where Russia and Turkey go in their relations. Eurasia presents many old points of tension even as more entities go into the Moscow-Beijing binary orbit.
You are kindly remined that China is a country of five thousand years history, which means it has seen too many ups and downs, ins and outs of the world, and that as you know the saying in English there is nothing new under the sun, so with the time=honored wisdom, nothing cannot be solved by the intelligent Chinese people.
Long live China.
I teach 1-hour English classes online and correct essays with comments. Classes are ongoing, weekly, and flexible.

SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by SitangCampus »

Long live China.
[/quote]
Thanks for the comment, though it sounds a little tongue-in-cheek.

Australia, the ally of the US, who followed the order of the US to fight against China, has sent her prime minister to visit Beijing a couple of days ago.

Joe Biden, the sitting President of the US, is now issuing invitation to Mr. Xi Jinping to visit the US for talks.

So you see, it is no use to make troubles with each other. An endearing couple would even try to kill each other sometimes after too many years of staying on the same bed. But life must go on.

Historically, without the involvement of the US, the Second World War may have lasted till 1970s and millions more people would have been killed should the US not used atomic bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The earth is here before us, but it is not either you or me to be able to develop it singlehandedly. Why can't we work to make fortunes and become rich and powerful together?
BrianStapleton

Post by BrianStapleton »

SitangCampus wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:57 am though it sounds a little tongue-in-cheek.
Not at all. I like China for several reasons.

Darsh

Post by Darsh »

SitangCampus wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:05 am The Belt and Road Initiative, a mutual beneficial program which aims to improve the infrastructure of the countries concerned, is an important event in the human history, especially in the current chaos where Israel is launching inhuman attack on civilians and humanity facilities like kindergartens and hospitals in Gaza Strip.
The newest conference of this program which invited a number of heads of states or governments and a larger number of big companies was held in Beijing, China.
Russian president Putin has flown all the way from Moscow to Beijing to attend this meeting, bringing with him a huge fleet of transport airplanes which are believed to have carried a large quantity of cargoes (maybe high-decision weapons).
Aftter his talk with Chinese officials, Putin held talks with heads of governemtns of various countries like Indonesia, Iran, Thailand, Hungary, Serbia, and it looks like the military operation in Ukraine is going to end and much attention will be drawn to Palestine and other relevant problems that involve the US.
The Belt and Road Initiative indeed represents a significant effort for mutual development, focusing on infrastructure enhancement. However, the juxtaposition with the distressing events in Gaza underscores the complex geopolitical landscape. The involvement of leaders like Putin and discussions on global issues hint at potential shifts in international focus. The hope for de-escalation in Ukraine and attention turning to crises like those in Palestine is a reminder of the interconnected nature of global affairs. These developments necessitate careful consideration, diplomatic efforts, and international cooperation to address both regional conflicts and collaborative initiatives like the Belt and Road Initiative.
Darsh

Post by Darsh »

The geopolitical dynamics in Eurasia are indeed complex. The resolution between China and India, the role of Pakistan, and the evolving relationships between Russia and Turkey carry significant global implications. Navigating these historical tensions amid shifting alliances adds an intriguing layer to the geopolitics of the region.
BrianStapleton

Post by BrianStapleton »

Darsh wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:52 pm
The geopolitical dynamics in Eurasia are indeed complex. The resolution between China and India, the role of Pakistan, and the evolving relationships between Russia and Turkey carry significant global implications. Navigating these historical tensions amid shifting alliances adds an intriguing layer to the geopolitics of the region.
Right, but they are all finding common ground in resisting the increasingly absurd dictates of the United States.