Are you looking to study in USA at a Community collage and play soccer let me know

Football, rugby, swimming, tennis... Painting, fishing, stamps

Moderator: EC

CoachIE

Are you looking to study in USA at a Community collage and play soccer let me know

Post by CoachIE »

I currently accepted a part time as a men's soccer coach at a community collage in New Jersey USA.

We are looking for students that also want to play soccer. if you are interested please let me know. if you know someone who is interested please let me know.

Either for fall 2023 season or for fall 2024 season.

Cheap collage tuition and you get an associate degree, we will also try our best to get you connected to a D1 D2 D3 university. unfortunately there is no scholarship for the men's program.

Men's do not have Scholarship there will be some scholarship discount for women.
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Are you looking to study in USA at a Community collage and play soccer let me know

Post by SitangCampus »

Do you mean you are holding a qualification certificate of soccer coach?
What is a community college? Is it the institute at a lower level than the big names like UCLA, MIT?
How much would you charge for the team membership? What does the payment we make to you cover?
sliderro

Re: Are you looking to study in USA at a Community collage and play soccer let me know

Post by sliderro »

CoachIE wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:44 am I currently accepted a part time as a men's soccer coach at a community collage in New Jersey USA.

We are looking for students that also want to play soccer. if you are interested please let me know. if you know someone who is interested please let me know.

Either for fall 2023 season or for fall 2024 season.

Cheap collage tuition and you get an associate degree, we will also try our best to get you connected to a D1 D2 D3 university. unfortunately there is no scholarship for the men's program.

Men's do not have Scholarship there will be some scholarship discount for women.
It seems for me, it's a little bit strange that you can't find any students offline