Scholarship, 1 month study English in the USA

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

tinobulger

Scholarship, 1 month study English in the USA

Post by tinobulger »

My school is offering a 1 month study in the USA scholarship.

It is an English language school.

The location is Los Angeles in the state of California in USA.

It is only available to student outside of USA, so I am here now, and cannot apply :cry: , but maybe you can 8) 8) 8)

The URL is http://www.languagesystems.com, go to the SCHOLARSHIP page and apply online.

Hope that helps you.

Tino Bulger
Forest

Don't know your opionion

Post by Forest »

What does it mean you cannot apply?
I think you have been in the USA.
tino

Sad

Post by tino »

The scholarship is only for students outside of the USA, who have not attended Language Systems before.

But I am student there now, and of couse in USA, so I cannot qualify... but maybe you can!

It is free!

tino
member1209

Please tell me how can i get it?

Post by member1209 »

I'm very glad if i have a scholarship ,but can you tell me more about it ?
I have read it .Thanhks for giving it to me !
Hope we can be friends Bye bye!
Pirate
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pirate »

Yeap, me too.

Thanks 4 the information but i don't know much about it although i have read the site.

How can they choose the approriate person 4 the scholarship ? All candidates have is just good luck ???

It sounds good but ... hm hm ... not sure :roll:
Pirate
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pirate »

Actually i once applied for this scholarship, but failed to get it.

But i think it's useful for everybody to know that this scholarship has no deadline and u can return for times if u r really interested in.

Good luck!
Pirate
Mandy2

Post by Mandy2 »

Many people who couldnt afford to study in another country otherwise, are hoping for a scholarship. But for those who have maybe worked already or have a part time job and a bit money, there might be another option. The institution of "adult schools" seems to be also popular in the USA. I'll most likely visit one in Southern California next year and maybe that type of school could be an opportunity for you too.

If you are 18 years of age or older, you can enroll in an Adult School. An advantage is that students may enter various classes at any time! during the year. You are not tied to semester times as in colleges. If you dont have the papers, money, etc to go there now, you can go and enroll at any later time. Another 'plus' is that it is much cheaper to take classes there than a college. You can also choose between credit and non-credit classes.

Well, I just wanted to remind you of the so called "adult schools". Many people try to find a way to study or take classes somewhere else and this might be an option for some and worth a consideration.
Pirate
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pirate »

Hey Mandy,

Thank u. This sounds not bad.

But how can we contact an adult school? How to apply? Do we have to take a test (to know at what level we are)?

What is 'credit and non-credit classes'?

How much does ur 'much cheaper' cost? I mean can u give the exact amount of money?

Do u know anyone used to study or is studying there?

Waiting for ur reposts,
Pirate