ESL Lesson Plans | Ready-to-Teach | American English

Moderator: EC

amberspence

ESL Lesson Plans | Ready-to-Teach | American English

Post by amberspence »

Hi ESL Teachers! :prof:

If you haven’t heard of Amerilingua.com, please give it a try and teach American English online instantly.

https://www.amerilingua.com

You will find ready-to-teach lesson plans that you can download and start teaching immediately. Lesson plans provide short and clear instructions and fun audio/video clips; there are many questions for speaking activities. You will also find homework assignments, vocabulary reviews (with audio), and plenty of grammar exercises; you can use some of the lesson plans for free, just click on the “free lessons” category.

You can test-drive all the lesson plans, tools, and features by starting a two-week free trial :!:

Here is the video tutorial with more info about the platform - [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cEgNst7U1U]
zawadzki

Re: ESL Lesson Plans | Ready-to-Teach | American English

Post by zawadzki »

Amerilingua is absolutely fantastic!! I've been using it for about seven months now and love it. I've used several platforms and this is by far the best. Lessons cover levels A1-C1, cover a wide range of topics, present grammar and provide a substantial amount of vocabulary in each lesson. The lessons are very engaging and I always receive very positive feedback from the students. Lessons always provide plenty of content for discussion and a review section to make sure students look back on what they learned. Great tool!!
theresamarie

Post by theresamarie »

AmeriLingua is amazing! The platform covers beginner to advance levels, general and business English, and a wide variety of topics relating to American culture, work/business, traveling, food, technology, weather, money, health, entertainment, and more! The material includes various types of exercises and activities with text, audio, and video options to help facilitate learning. I would recommend AmeriLingua to students, teachers, schools, or anyone looking to add fun to their English learning journey! {-:
mikems

Post by mikems »

it is pretty cool if you are not willing to put effort into preparing for class