Want to visit France

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Luizeluz

Want to visit France

Post by Luizeluz »

Hi~everyone.
I want to visit France.
How do i start to visit?
I know France has many art galleries and many famous architectures.
But i can't choose the place.
Can you introduce the place you like to visit for me?
Thank you~ {-:
Luizeluz

Re: Want to visit France

Post by Luizeluz »

Rolando wrote:Luizeluz! I love France, France is my most favorite country in the world. I have been to France one and in love with the country. So, if you want to start your journey with a nice place then you should choose Paris. Paris is the most famous and the most beautiful city in France. you will love the place and you tour.
Thank you so much~~
I believe that will be great for visit and stay.
Thank you~Rolando
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

You are right, Paris is the most visited city of France. Garden and parks are provides a great source of entertainment. I have visited the Parc Monceau last year with my friends circle, it is the second largest park attraction in the Paris, France. I found it so stunning and offers a great option of recreation. It catch the all visitors attention to it due to offers pool attractions. The garden is famous for its calm environment.
Luizeluz

Post by Luizeluz »

Jarria wrote:You are right, Paris is the most visited city of France. Garden and parks are provides a great source of entertainment. I have visited the Parc Monceau last year with my friends circle, it is the second largest park attraction in the Paris, France. I found it so stunning and offers a great option of recreation. It catch the all visitors attention to it due to offers pool attractions. The garden is famous for its calm environment.
Hello~Jarria~
Thank you for you tell that.
I think that you are very love to visit in Paris.
If you have something about Paris,could you tell me more?
Thank you!!!