Golden Gate Bridge

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Robertjack

Golden Gate Bridge

Post by Robertjack »

I never visited Golden Gate Bridge but just a couple of weeks ago I saw its photograph on http://www.facebook.com/GetBusTours; in image of the Day. It really fascinated me and from that day i am curious to know more about beautiful bridge and wish to visit this once. Now this blog post has provided me massive details about this Bridge so I can easily plan my tour there. I may get a chance to visit this in upcoming year.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Golden Gate Bridge

Post by Jarria »

Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge which is California. It is an ideal for amuse with the city walk sightseeing. It is the world renowned photograph bridge. You can explore the bridge beauty with the help of the walking tour. Walking access over the river gives a magnificent view of the bridge. If you take to amuse the bridge beauty at night than you will never leave spot, because at that time it presents stunning and eye catching view.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Golden Gate Bridge

Post by Jarria »

Rolando! Your friend is absolutely right I hundred percent agreed to your friend. If you will visit the California then don't miss to visit the that points of interests. Here I suggest you to must visit the other stunning points of interests like universal studios Hollywood, Disneyland Resort and Yosemite National Park etc..