A group of waterfalls in Antalya

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: A group of waterfalls in Antalya

Post by Jarria »

Duden water fall is a group of fall attraction situated in Antalya, Turkey. It is situated 10 kilometers from southern beach attraction. Ice blue water through the trees gives a scenic view to its visitors and attracts them to must visit it. Falling water is gives a scenic and a breathtaking view to its visitors. I will recommend to the other one who have a charm to attract with natural beauty must take your visit there.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Kursunlu Waterfall Nature Park which is situated in the 19 kilometer from Antalya, Turkey. Due the natural existence it rich with the plants and the wildlife. I found there many plant species but the cluster pine is the dominant tree there. You also found a collection of trees like Oak, green water lily, wild mint, beach tree. No, doubt it is an ideal for the nature lovers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kur%C5%9Fu ... ature_Park
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

Duden water fall is a gathering of fall fascination arranged in Antalya, Turkey. It is arranged 10 kilometers from southern shoreline fascination. Ice blue water through the trees gives a grand perspective to its guests and draws in them to must visit it. Falling water is gives a grand and an amazing perspective to its guests. I will suggest to the next one who have a fascinate to draw in with common excellence must take your visit there.
You can easily check iseb certification
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Have you ever find a chance to entertain with the Kursunlu Waterfall Nature Park. If yes then freely share your experience with me if not then must visit it. You can visit it with the help of my above shared information and the suggested site link.