visit ever

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: visit ever

Post by Jarria »

Our world is full of famous places that everyone has not seen out all. Now, I am going to share the spot that I will hope you not to visit it before after reading the thread must visit it.
Copacabana Beach which is situated in Rio de Janeiro.. It offers the visitors to enjoy a hotels,clubs,Bars, Nightlife. It is the busiest during the New Year's Eve.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

I have visited the Copacabana Beach attraction before my chinatown bus nyc to providence tour. I stayed at the Hotel Premier Copacabana. It is situated just a quarter mile away from the beach. An International cuisine is served there. Rooms are embellish with the chocolate brown furniture, with LCD, Wi-Fi, bar facility also provides to entertain the visitors. The staff is fully cooperative and they speak English and German. This hotel also gives a park facility.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Rolando! Would you like to tell me your experience in detail when you have visited this beach attractions and which things you find a chance to amuse. Have you ever entertained with the Hotel Premier Copacabana services As I mentioned above its a great experience of my whole life. I am curious to know about your experience.