Nepal

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Ballari

Nepal

Post by Ballari »

I’m glad that I’m writing about Nepal. A nation identify with mountains, and the great outdoors, the Himalayan state of Nepal is as fascinate as you’d expect. Snowy peaks and temple-laden towns are rule here, so much so that you’ll catch your first Himalayan glimpse through the clouds as you slide down into Kathmandu Airport.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Nepal

Post by Jarria »

Ballari! would you like to guide me my next tour to Nepal. In these days I am planing my my tour to japan with my friends my friend says that it is packed wit the hilly areas, that offers the visitors plenty of recreation like rafting,trekking,kayaking,mountain biking etc..
Let me know about the most famous and the tourist's most visited areas. I am waiting for quick reply.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Nepal

Post by Jarria »

South Asia is one of my favourite point of interests Taj Mahal, Amer Fort, Tomb of Akbar the Great and Yala National Park. All the shared points of interest are amazing and quiet impressive to visit. Few of them I explore it as one of my favourite spot. Now, you must visit there and after completed it share your experience with me.