Looking for information related to cancer!!

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

nancybr

Re: Looking for information related to cancer!!

Post by nancybr »

There are so many women have breast cancer. Most of women are putting off mammograms. I want to caution women against this. What is the importance of testing? My radiologist wanted me to wait 6 months because the tumor was small. I refused to wait. She didn't know if it was cancer or not. She told me; just wait because it's small. But I want to say that don’t wait. Take the possible steps asap. What do you think?
congcuongcdt

Post by congcuongcdt »

Hiiiiiiiii
i'm Vietnammess,in Vietnam,there are many people cacer desease but they will spend very very money when they at hospital.my mother is the cancer desease..i'm very sad.i don't know what to do because spend very money.my family very poors....
Guru

Post by Guru »

The prognosis for older teens and young adults is often more dismal than that for young children or older adults. Adolescents and young adults are far more likely to die from cancer because they are strong and healthy and can ignore symptoms for months. By the time they are diagnosed they are already a stage IV.

Osteosarcoma, which is a bone cancer or Rhabdomyosarcoma are both particularly deadly diseases in this age group.

You might watch two award winning short videos by Cameron Duncan who was 17 years old when he died from osteosarcoma. He captures what it is like to have cancer .. . Peter Jackson the director from Lord of the Rings was his friend, the inspiration for the award winning song by Annie Lennox (In the West) was based on Cameron Duncan.
mathews

Post by mathews »

It’s nice to know that you are interested to know more about cancer. It’s a link which is totally related to all type of cancers even it is providing education also. Hope it will help to you very well.
" Every successful man in this world has failed as many times as you have, so you are not far from victory."