Costarican breakfast

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

jairotico

Costarican breakfast

Post by jairotico »

hi!!! i just want to know about the kind of food you like to eat..here in costa rica we have diferent kinds of food but normally when we speak to people from USA and tell them about, for example what we like to have for breakfast they go like WHAT!???
rice and beans., this is our favorite breakfast here..!!! we eat that with "natilla" is like a milk cream, and bread and we cant miss coffe.. what do you guys like for breakfast ?? i've heard you like to eat potatoes and rice as well, is it true???
emilyzheng

Re: Costarican breakfast

Post by emilyzheng »

i am from china, of course, rice is also necessary in our diners, rice is our staple food. at breakfast, we cook rice as porridge, ate it with some pickles and steamed bread. while at lunch, we will eat rice too, but the mode of rice is different at breakfast. there is not much water in rice, the rise at lunch is steamed with little water. them we will eat many dishes such as pork, vegetables,fishes and so on. and soup is necessary. then till night, rice at this time is the same with the lunch. and dishes are similar to lunch.
Sunnypk
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sunnypk »

Very interesting to know about that and I can imagine how can be your breakfast look like :)

I am from Pakistan we like to eat specially at breakfast wheat Bread, Eggs, jam jelly, patotos, curt and tea sometime rice as well :wink:

but I enjoy to have different things at breakfast daily due to having different taste of all but I don't know about others
As you sew, so shall you reap
Sunnypk
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sunnypk »

A big thing I forgot to narrate here is that about pickle
do u know where can we get the world famous best quality of pickle ya definitely in Pakistan, Shikarpur City where I am staying :)
emilyzheng

Post by emilyzheng »

Sunnypk wrote:A big thing I forgot to narrate here is that about pickle
do u know where can we get the world famous best quality of pickle ya definitely in Pakistan, Shikarpur City where I am staying :)
but i only know that the pickle in Korea is most famous in the world, almost at each diner, it is indispensable.
Sunnypk
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sunnypk »

emilyzheng wrote:
Sunnypk wrote:A big thing I forgot to narrate here is that about pickle
but i only know that the pickle in Korea is most famous in the world, almost at each diner, it is indispensable.
it is not really indispensable to having pickle everytime with food but we use to make the food delicious

I don't know about it but I consider that every country has their own famous pickle not at the base of by all over the world