Two easy cake recipes

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

dreamyxo

Two easy cake recipes

Post by dreamyxo »

Butterfinger cake.

Bake a German Chocolate cake in a sheet pan as directed. As soon as it's done and still hot, poke holes in it and pour 1 can sweetened condensed milk and 1 jar caramel ice cream topping on top. When completely cool, spread top of cake with Cool Whip. Sprinkle with crushed Butterfingers. Refrigerate.

Snickers Cake

1 pkg. German chocolate cake mix
1 (14 oz.) pkg. Kraft caramels
1 stick butter
1/3 c. milk
6 oz. chocolate chips
1 c. nuts
Whipped cream

Mix cake according to directions. Pour 1/2 batter into 9"x13" pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt butter, caramels and milk, stirring constantly. Pour mixture over top of baked cake. Sprinkle nuts and chocolate chips over caramel mixture. Cover the remainder of cake mix and bake at 250 degrees for 20 minutes, then at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Serve at room temperature with whipped cream. (White cake can also be used.)
Practice your English and get paid! find out how here http://www.mylot.com/?ref=dreamy1
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Two easy cake recipes

Post by Krisi »

Thanks dreamyxo. I'm happy to read this...
I'm really going to try these recipes!!! :-D
esl member since 2007
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

dreamyxo wrote:Butterfinger cake.

Bake a German Chocolate cake in a sheet pan as directed. As soon as it's done and still hot, poke holes in it and pour 1 can sweetened condensed milk and 1 jar caramel ice cream topping on top. When completely cool, spread top of cake with Cool Whip. Sprinkle with crushed Butterfingers. Refrigerate.

Snickers Cake

1 pkg. German chocolate cake mix
1 (14 oz.) pkg. Kraft caramels
1 stick butter
1/3 c. milk
6 oz. chocolate chips
1 c. nuts

Whipped cream

Mix cake according to directions. Pour 1/2 batter into 9"x13" pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt butter, caramels and milk, stirring constantly. Pour mixture over top of baked cake. Sprinkle nuts and chocolate chips over caramel mixture. Cover the remainder of cake mix and bake at 250 degrees for 20 minutes, then at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Serve at room temperature with whipped cream. (White cake can also be used.)

I think that those recipes are great,when I grow up maybe I will try ,thnx for sharing .
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
sweetmaria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by sweetmaria »

Thanks for sharing..

I had just look in google to see a picture of the cake.. its look delicious!!

and the name of the cake "Butterfinger cake" sounds also very funny.. hahaahhaa :lol: :lol: :lol:
Live your life so that when you die,you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying