The coffee around the world!

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

riconasc

The coffee around the world!

Post by riconasc »

"Ah! How sweet coffee tastes! Lovelier than a thousand kisses, sweeter far than muscatel wine!", by Johann Sebastian Bach, composer

I live in São Paulo, Brazil, and i love to walk in the streets of the city center to discover new places (and old places), building, stores, people and finally, find a good place to take a cup of coffee and maybe to read a magazine or some newspaper.

In this city you have a lot of interesting things to do and see (cinema, theater, exposition, museum, and of course nice buildings).

Coffee: This drink has a lot of variation of how you can drink it (with different flavor, ice cream, spice, etc).

The one important thing for you apreciate it, is about the place for have it. Is better in one coffee shop. The coffee is associate a readind, so one good place is bookstores that always have a local for you take a warm coffee.

Of course that in the morning, when you need to start faster, for your day, one espresso is very well (its my favorite).

The coffee has a lot of combination, but it i will talk in my next message.

For while i would like to talk with people of big cities, about his habits. Send me a email:

(walker_to_*******.com.br)

:)

Rico

Post by Guest »

Do you know the history of coffee and anything about it? If yes, let's share.... ;)
bahrain cat

Post by bahrain cat »

the coffee from olden time.

in my city the coffee add her in rose water and after thing two.

l known,t his name in english..thanx

i,m sorry his name saffron always we.re use that
in the coffee..
riconasc

The great coffee

Post by riconasc »

Yes,

i like so much of coffee, because i usually take it in my free time (when i am going to work, school or only talking with a friend).

I am research about the benefit of a cup (you can take four cups in a day, not more than that) of coffee in your day. I heard that its increase your mentation, combat the depression because your stimulant activity. In the second industrial revolution, it was common (actually too) it is available in the work, office.

Meanwhile, i like your social effect. Is almost irrecusable one invatation for one (friends, date, work). I also heard that it is compare to winne, but i promisse to talk about it early (i ready a lot of information, but its in portuguese, so i need to pass to english).

See you,

Ricardo (*******.com)

Re: The great coffee

Post by Guest »

riconasc wrote: Meanwhile, i like your social effect. Is almost irrecusable one invatation for one (friends, date, work). I also heard that it is compare to winne, but i promisse to talk about it early (i ready a lot of information, but its in portuguese, so i need to pass to english).

See you,

Ricardo (*******.com)
Is it? I thought it was compared to tea because both of them have caffeein. I didn't know it was compared to wine. Quite strang to me since two of them have totally different taste and use.
riconasc

Yes it is.

Post by riconasc »

Yes,

i saw in one brazilian magazine that coffee can be compared with wine, because there are so many combinations for you prove a lot of taste in one cup of coffee. I can explain. There are different coffee bean. Depends on which process (toast, grinding...). If its aromatic. Which country was been plant. Height. What process you have a cup of coffee (expresso, moka, filter). Hot or cold. Where you are taking it (home, coffee shop, up or sit, in a silent or noise place). So, in the end you can feel different sensations when you are taking it. Because all of it, we can see the coffee like a special drink.
:idea:
Rico

Post by Guest »

This is interesting to know. Thanks for the info, ricon. Let me surf around for more info about it to discuss it with you. Will be back with some info. :D