HOT TOPIC- The Passion of the Christ (directed: Mel Gibson)

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: EC

Do you like the movie?

yes
33%
no
67%
don't know
No votes

Total votes: 3

HOT TOPIC- The Passion of the Christ (directed: Mel Gibson)

Post by Guest »

Ok guys, have you watched the semi-new movie, "the passion of the Christ"? If you have then let's discuss....If you haven't watched the movie then this is a short review for you.
" This film tells the story of the last 12 hours in the life of Jesus (Caviezel), on the day of his crucifixion in Jerusalem." (part of Yahoo! movie review)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE MOVIE? WHAT'S YOUR OPINIONS OF THE WAY IT'S REPRESENTED? AND LAST, DO YOU THINK IT'S AN A MOVIE?

*crucifixion- an execution on a cross; a representation of Jesus on a cross. (dictionary.com)
Ika

Post by Ika »

Sorry, but no. Didn't like the film. Maybe after some time I will watch it again, but the first impression is -no. I can tell it by the way I watch a movie. If I like it, i just stay in my chair from beginning to the end, if not, like in this movie, i can find thousands of reasons to go to the kitchen, to another room, to take this, to bring back that.etc. Plus, coincidentally, approximately a month before the day I watched "The passion of Christ" I had seen "The last temptation of Christ" , and comparison was not for "The passion".
"To know nothing is bad, to learn nothing is worse."