How about Harry potter in book7 ?

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderator: EC

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Ron, Snape, or Harry. Ron died because he saved Harry. Snaped died because he paid his debt to Harry. Harry died because the author had an interest in killing the main character, so her story could forever live but could not be continued.
Inkbell

Who is to die?

Post by Inkbell »

I really think, that it will be Harry who is going to pass away. It would be a tremendous marketing trick and as, you've already said, the hero will die, it would be dramatic and tear-squeezing, the papers would write vastly about it, but the story would live for ever and ever. I can't wait, untill I know the truth!
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

LennyeTran wrote:Ron, Snape, or Harry. Ron died because he saved Harry. Snaped died because he paid his debt to Harry. Harry died because the author had an interest in killing the main character, so her story could forever live but could not be continued.
wow that sounds fair... I wouldn't want Harry to get killed though. But if she killed Dumbldore, she won't hesitate to kill Harry too...
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

I LOVWE HERMIONE
She's so cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

I don't think J.K.Rowling will kill Harry.
1 of them will die. That'll be RON. I like HARRY GOING WITH HERMIONE. THEY"RE SO cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

iwantmore wrote:I don't think J.K.Rowling will kill Harry.
1 of them will die. That'll be RON. I like HARRY GOING WITH HERMIONE. THEY"RE SO cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...
but Harry is with Ginny.... I think it's Ron that is supposed to be with Hermione
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

illusion wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:Ron, Snape, or Harry. Ron died because he saved Harry. Snaped died because he paid his debt to Harry. Harry died because the author had an interest in killing the main character, so her story could forever live but could not be continued.
wow that sounds fair... I wouldn't want Harry to get killed though. But if she killed Dumbldore, she won't hesitate to kill Harry too...
But Dumbledore might come back, though. Or am I the only one who still hope it would happen? :cry:

Anyway, I do want her to let Harry died. I hate it when other people try to finish what the other author has left off intentionally.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

illusion wrote:I think it's Ron that is supposed to be with Hermione
Exactly! It's cute how they get jealous of each other without knowing the obvious reason of it, they like each other more than just friends. 8)
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

LennyeTran wrote: But Dumbledore might come back, though. Or am I the only one who still hope it would happen? :cry:
Of course he gome and not only he. They all go to hell and come back. Devil must don't like them. :twisted:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

LennyeTran wrote:
illusion wrote:I think it's Ron that is supposed to be with Hermione
Exactly! It's cute how they get jealous of each other without knowing the obvious reason of it, they like each other more than just friends. 8)
yeah, I think they'd make a nice couple :) I hated when Ron was dating Lavender. It was so stupid. All they ever did was make out...
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

illusion wrote:
yeah, I think they'd make a nice couple :) I hated when Ron was dating Lavender. It was so stupid. All they ever did was make out...
:shock: I thought they just kissed. Man, how did I miss this making out part? :twisted:
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

I think the end likes this:
Dumbledore comes back because he's everlasting.
Harry will be side by side with him defeat Voldemort and his juniors.
But RON will die in that war. Harry leave Ginny and run after Hermione :twisted: .
THey live happily forever.
about GInny: She takes another man.!! :twisted:
I don't like Ginny, I like Hermione . :twisted:
linkhn
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by linkhn »

But RON will die in that war. Harry leave Ginny and run after Hermione .
THey live happily forever.
about GInny: She takes another man.!!
I don't like Ginny, I like Hermione .

I don't like Ginny, either but I don't think that Harry will run after Hermione, though she is so cute :D . They are good friends forever. Hermione and Ron may be much better.
I think Dumberdore died so easily. At first I didn't want to read "Harry Potter and the haft blooded prince" because the death of Dumberdore.He is so outstanding. And I don't think he will come back. It's impossible. :cry:
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

He died (DUMBLEDORE) for a brighter future
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
EVERYONE pray for him
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
(just joking)
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

LennyeTran wrote:
illusion wrote:
:shock: I thought they just kissed. Man, how did I miss this making out part? :twisted:

Hhahaha LOL It's been a while since I read that book so of course that can be only my imagination. I always thought though they did make out. Oh well, whatever ha ha ha
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

I thought it was cute that they were all over each other. Those kids in my high school did the same thing. It was gross, but they kinda made you wanted to be a part of it :lol: :lol: :lol: . And I liked it when Ron was trying to ignore Lavender later, which made Hermione's heart smiled. It was so high school. 8)