the best writer of English Club

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderator: EC

hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

the best writer of English Club

Post by hereiam »

is Dixie cause she wrote over 5500 letters.
Congratulations Dixie:)
She is very "fertile" writer:)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: the best writer of English Club

Post by Dixie »

hereiam wrote:is Dixie cause she wrote over 5500 letters.
Congratulations Dixie:)
She is very "fertile" writer:)
mmmmmmmmmm Thank you very much, but... the fact of posting a lot doesn't make me the best writer at all! Look at my posts, they are meaningful most times. I think there are really good writers on EC though ;)
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

hi Dixie:)

Post by hereiam »

well...still bit far to 5500:)
Dixie - may I ask you what books do you like reading? (if you have any time to read books of course:)
and would you ever think about publishing this or that cause I think you have written a lot things? but maybe I am mistaken.
All the best:)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: hi Dixie:)

Post by Dixie »

hereiam wrote: Dixie - may I ask you what books do you like reading? (if you have any time to read books of course:)

I like reading fiction books. I can't say a specific genre. To give you some examples, finished The Da Vinci Code last week (I've read it twice already), this week I read a psychological novel by a Catalan author, and today I started Bram Stoker's Dracula. So as you can see I don't have any preferences, just read what I like...

hereiam wrote: and would you ever think about publishing this or that cause I think you have written a lot things? but maybe I am mistaken.
All the best:)
Publishing what? I wanted to be a writer when I was small. I used to make up stories and write them down, but I don't do that anymore. I wish I had a talent for writing though :roll: