Husajn sentenced to be hanged

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Husajn sentenced to be hanged

Post by LadyMacbeth »

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/World/Iraq

Are Americans cruel or not?

Why they don't want to punish Castro? Doth he also must be blamed of crimes against humanity... and not only he. I know many other examples but just Husajn had this damn bad luck to be caught at last and sentenced to be hanged:(
:roll: :roll: :roll:
fadi

Post by fadi »

i think bu ssh
must be blamed of crimes against humanity
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

He is a murderer and must be punished. I'm against death penalty, so I think he should be put into prison for the rest of his life.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

All I can say is that Saddam must have expected this result. You can only hide down a hole for so long!

I don't agree with the death penalty either; so I agree with Dixie but what do you do with such an evil person. Maybe they should have given him the option to kill himself. :idea:
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

Well, it’s the logical result of his unforgivable crimes against innocent victims whom he has killed all these years. He not only has killed many of my people during eight years war with Iran, but even didn’t show mercy to his own people and did a huge massacres in Iraq that is just unbelievable , repulsive and horrible. He is like Hitler and doesn’t deserve any sympathy. The world would be much better place (even only for a short time) without people like him. I hope he suffers till his last breath. Maybe he can feel just a little of the pain and torment that he caused others to feel.