We're all responsible

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

We're all responsible

Post by essie »

F*** Israel, f*** Iran, f*** America, f*** Hizbollah, f*** England, f*** Al'Qaeda, f*** Canada... F*** Allah, f*** Christ, f*** Bahola, f*** Moses... F*** you and f*** me..... Innocent blood is on all our hands. 37 dead children = 48 hour ceasfire. How many more to end the war?

f*** = free
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: We're all responsible

Post by vince90 »

essie wrote:F*** Israel, f*** Iran, f*** America, f*** Hizbollah, f*** England, f*** Al'Qaeda, f*** Canada... F*** Allah, f*** Christ, f*** Bahola, f*** Moses... F*** you and f*** me..... Innocent blood is on all our hands. 37 dead children = 48 hour ceasfire. How many more to end the war?

f*** = free
I heard you man.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

What's Bahola? Is that another new English word for Buddhism? :?
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

bahola of the Bahaii religion.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Never heard of it. Probably another cult like "Scientology"
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

But f*** Buddhism to.
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

LennyeTran wrote:Never heard of it. Probably another cult like "Scientology"
Not really, it's a religion much older than you, but yeah... It's all the same really.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

essie wrote:But f*** Buddhism to.
I beg to differ. :roll:
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

LennyeTran wrote:
Of course you do.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

essie wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
Of course you do.
Of course, I do since this is a load of.... What the heck did we do? We don't care is that the reason why?
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Israel, Iran, America, Hizbollah, England, Al'Qaeda, Canada, Allah, Christ, Bahola, Moses, Buddhism... All these things have strayed from their original purpose. They were intended to f*** people. Today, we all still need to be f***d...
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

And I think we do care, but we're not doing anything to fix the problem. This is why I say "F*** us all".
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

My "we" as in Budddhist people, smarty mouth. What did "we" do? Do "we" have any part in Middle East? What will "we" gain and lose there?
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

This is the problem... "we" try to define and seperate ourselves from others.

It's not what we've done, it's what we haven't.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

I don't care who you're f***ing. F*** anyone you want as long as you're f***ing the right people. Don't just go around and f*** everyone. I, mysef, don't have blood on my hands; therefore, I would appreciate not to be f***ed in this whole thing.
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Well you need to be f***d.... We all do. As long as we define ourselves different from others, nobody will be F***.

BTW go to my original post and press "control + a".. Read again.
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

What have you done to stop the killing?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

essie wrote: Well you need to be f***d....
From you? No, thank you. :lol:
essie wrote: We all do. As long as we define ourselves different from others, nobody will be F***.
I can't tell if you're trying to be sarcastic or not. :?
essie wrote:BTW go to my original post and press "control + a".. Read again.
I did. It selected all. :?
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

If you select all you should be able to see the following> "f*** = free"
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

It doesn't work on mine then. :?
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

LennyeTran wrote:
I'm sorry, but I cn't F*** you.. I need to be f***d myself
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Gosh, hold your horses. Since the meaning has changed, I have to reread the posts, dude.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

essie wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
I'm sorry, but I cn't F*** you.. I need to be f***d myself
No matter how I've tried, I still come back to the original word of f*** and not your f***. Hence, your post sounds so nasty. :lol:
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

meaning never changed :P... It's always been the same.. You just assumed I was saying something else.. The word "free" has become so abused that it's become a swear word in modern day English... So I feel obligated to sensor it.

If you read back you'll notice that, in past tense instances, I used "f***d" and not "f***ed". There were several times where the word "fU(*" would not have made any sense... But regardless> We're all responsible for the killings around the world. What have we done to stop it?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

essie wrote:
If you read back you'll notice that, in past tense instances, I used "f***d" and not "f***ed".
Did I look like I cared to go into this little detail when my mind was stuck on f***? :twisted:
essie wrote: But regardless> We're all responsible for the killings around the world. What have we done to stop it?
I think the "we" is a bit extravagating here. I mean, can each one of us or "we" tell them to stop by protesting, cussing, re-electing, etc.? Of course, not. What have we done to stop it is a vague question to me.
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

That's just it, our greed has caused so much destruction that we can't even think of a solution. And if "we" is too general for you, that's because it was meant to be. Every single person on this planet is responsible for its current state. Our need to define ourselves seperate from others, and to deviate responsibility is a tool for destruction. Destruction of lives, of the environment, and of morality. We are no better than they nor they than us. We are they and they are responsible.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote:It doesn't work on mine then. :?
It works for me...

37 children, I heard it today on the news. That's terrible. What the hell is happening to his world? 37 children! I just can't get it out of my head.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

essie wrote: That's just it, our greed has caused so much destruction that we can't even think of a solution.
No, it's not it. I do not work for the government and neither do you. "We" don't make decisions of which country our countries should bomb next. "We" don't have greed to think of a way to raise the taxes or cheat our people with lies. We do not have those problems. Therefore, it's not our responsibilities to think of solutions when "we" didn't start the whole thing with greed.
essie wrote: And if "we" is too general for you, that's because it was meant to be.
How could it be? I just don't get it. When people protested against the Vietnam war, did it stop right away? When people protested against Iraq war, did it stop right away? When people protested...? The answer is no, no, no, and will be no. When it comes to wars, there are always a "we" and "they" to me. Pick your side because that's how it is.
essie wrote: Every single person on this planet is responsible for its current state.
I'm not responsible for those kids who died in Middle East or anyone died anywhere. "They" are responsible for those causes. I ain't gonnna blame myself because it's negative. Instead, I will blame them.
essie wrote:Our need to define ourselves seperate from others, and to deviate responsibility is a tool for destruction. Destruction of lives, of the environment, and of morality.
Excuse me? I'm not gonna blame myself for something others have done. I'm not gonna throw what can we do to stop it?, how could we help to stop?, what have we done to help? blah blah blah to make myself a person with a good moral. I will help when it's in my range to help. Otherwise, it's "other's" business.

essie wrote:We are no better than they nor they than us. We are they and they are responsible.
If "we" haven't thought of killing innocent ones with destructive methods, "we"'re better than them.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:It doesn't work on mine then. :?
It works for me...
I checked his very first post and did it, but it didn't work on mine. I wonder if I did anything wrong. :?

And how was I supposed to know to do it? I think he did it on purpose. :twisted:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

essie wrote: How many more to end the war?
/
Just you left. So go take care of it. Wackjob!
Jeesh! What a rediculous thread.
eman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by eman »

so wear :?
war not just in the middle east LennyeTran ..
its in everywhere...8)

and essie :x dont say like this stupid word about your God that greated u in this world and gave u breath... :!:

God bless you man...
:lol:
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Lennye...

There is something you can do about the destruction in this world.. We can all make changes, but we choose not to because we're raised greedy. Would you give a significant portion of your money and some of everything you own to save a helpless child in Africa? I'm not gonna lie, I'm not any better than you. We can help, but we don't..
Last edited by essie on Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

danyet wrote:
essie wrote: How many more to end the war?
/
Just you left. So go take care of it. Wackjob!
Jeesh! What a rediculous thread.
lol... in comes the mighty knowitall danyet. He knows more than us all. Disagree with him and be swarmed with insults! ... Cool off a little.

You and I disagree on many things, but I'm sure we agree on one thing. We wish that it would all end. Whatever your view on the war, I know you don't agree with the killings of innocent people, children... In Israel, Lebanon or Palestine. ... Innocent people are the ones suffering more than anyone else in this world.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

essie wrote:Lennye...

There is something you can do about the destruction in this world.. We can all make changes, but we choose not to because we're raised greedy. Would you give a significant portion of your money and everything you own to save a helpless child in Africa? I'm not gonna lie, I'm not any better than you. We can help, but we don't..
How much can "we" help when "they" are responsible for those helpless kids? When you've finished helping this kid, there'll be another kid dying. The problem will be forever the same if "they" don't realize they're the ones who f*** up those kids' lives.

Let's see the US's population is ~230 millions. If one of us could just give a dollar, there would be ~230 million dollars in donation. However, if "they" used this donation for themsevles only, the African kids would still end up in poverty and starvation. Tell me, how many times do we have to donate that one dollar if they never change their ways to govern their countries?
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Why donate to an organization? Why not just go to Africa and buy the child the things she needs? We could always spend some time, do some research, find out where independant doctors are operating around the world and send them money. A Paramedic in Toronto went to all the hospitals, collected their old and unwanted equipment and took it all to Cambodian cities that were in need of the equipment. Two French physical therapists went to Laos and helped wounded children. They also helped demine mine fields. They were creative, they spent time, money and thought for people in need. I agree with you in that usually, protesting doesnt bring on much change, but if no Americans spoke out against the Vietnam war, do you think The soldiers would have left as early? If Ghandi didn't speak up, would England have pulled out of India.. If men such as Malcom X and Martin Luther didn't protest.. etc etc.

We've become so good at copping out. I do it ..
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

I'm not going to be a hippocrate. I could easily help a whole village of people... I can afford to live a few notches lower on the financial ladder. I know I should, but I don't... Just like most others. It takes someone really special to give so much. It shouldn't be this way, we should all want to..

We're not giving and we're not encouraging our government to give. We ask for more, they in turn take more. As much I despise the sight of him, we can't blame Bush for bombing the hell out of Iraq, because we asked for it wether verbally or through our actions.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

essie wrote: Why donate to an organization? Why not just go to Africa and buy the child the things she needs? We could always spend some time, do some research, find out where independant doctors are operating around the world and send them money. A Paramedic in Toronto went to all the hospitals, collected their old and unwanted equipment and took it all to Cambodian cities that were in need of the equipment. Two French physical therapists went to Laos and helped wounded children. They also helped demine mine fields. They were creative, they spent time, money and thought for people in need.
And you think others don't do it? American students in health areas can go to Third World countries to volunteer. There are people who adopt kids from those countries. There are people who sponsor kids from those countries so they could study abroad. People are not selfish, but we're not responsible for their poverty and starvation. Their governments do. We can't just help while those people do nothing to change. They have to meet us half way in order for things to work.

essie wrote:I agree with you in that usually, protesting doesnt bring on much change, but if no Americans spoke out against the Vietnam war, do you think The soldiers would have left as early?
Before I answer your would have question, please tell me the reason why they left?
essie wrote:If Ghandi didn't speak up, would England have pulled out of India.. If men such as Malcom X and Martin Luther didn't protest.. etc etc.

We've become so good at copping out. I do it ..
See, this is where I think you and I are so much different in opinions. I do not think those leaders were the reason why those things had stopped. Yes, they did speak out, but blood was still dripping all over for years. Ironically enough you can't return peace without wars :roll: .
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

LennyeTran wrote: but we're not responsible for their poverty and starvation.
As indirect as it may be, we are greatly responsible. We consume more than we need, while they don't have enough to last a day.
Before I answer your would have question, please tell me the reason why they left?
Many reasons... The huge lack of support did play a role...
See, this is where I think you and I are so much different in opinions. I do not think those leaders were the reason why those things had stopped. Yes, they did speak out, but blood was still dripping all over for years.
They weren't the reason and nothing completely "stopped", I agree, but they were motivation and they made a difference.
Ironically enough you can't return peace without wars :roll: .
lol.. Peace? I have yet to see it, all I've witnessed so far is war.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

essie wrote:meaning never changed :P... It's always been the same.. You just assumed I was saying something else.. The word "free" has become so abused that it's become a swear word in modern day English... So I feel obligated to sensor it.

If you read back you'll notice that, in past tense instances, I used "f***d" and not "f***ed". There were several times where the word "fU(*" would not have made any sense... But regardless> We're all responsible for the killings around the world. What have we done to stop it?
Oh please!!!! Just Stop it. Can I borrow your hat? I think I'm going to be sick!
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

LennyeTran wrote: How much can "we" help when "they" are responsible for those helpless kids? When you've finished helping this kid, there'll be another kid dying. The problem will be forever the same if "they" don't realize they're the ones who f*** up those kids' lives.
Totally agree with you. The hole in the bucket needs to be fixed in order to hold the water. Most of poor countries have their own political crisis or run by a corruption government. We do have many charities and organizations around the world helping these people. However it will not resolve the issue, unless they fix themselves first. These countries need to have a clean leaders who willing to work and care for their people, not for themselves. Look at Somalia how they screw up their own country
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Just wondering, how do you guys feel about the leadership in your country?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Too bad everyone could vote, even the idiots. That's why this baby Bush idiot is in office. Well, it's a price we have to pay to obey the "majority rules" rule in order to keep the system working. Gotta wait for next election.
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

I like him because he isn’t a liberal, he is a true terrorist fighter and he talks what he means. What I don’t like him because he does not have ability to resolve the issue quick enough, not withdraw troops after WMD investigating ended and he does not have a clear plan what he is doing. Yeah! It’s worse when he speaks in public. :D
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

In todays society, it doesn't matter who you vote for. If the governing people (the deadly rich) need someone like Bush they'll make it so, if they needed Al Gore then he would have been president. There's no good and bad for them, it's all about who can help them get what they need.

I have faith that this will change one day...
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

It's all about who's better at lying in this whole game. I guess baby Bush won that lying competition fair and square. My gramma and mother believed in him, for crying out loud :roll: .
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

i'm so bored froml your response LennyeTran
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

zaman wrote:i'm so bored froml your response LennyeTran
You're welcome! Since I'm giving credits to Muslims like you who say they believe in peace I'm taking this talk as a thank you.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

It's all about religion and history.

The early spanish settlers of the "American" continent had to settle the whole continent. Through the adventure in combating Indians AND in making a wilderness into a civilised village, the American value came up. Then the settlers weren't spanish any more, but American. That's why Americans like to combat, it's already in the history.

And how did the spanish come on the idea to settle a whole continent? Because the early spanish settlers were very catholic. (We learned in school that Catholic religion demands a lot of self-will and solving problems by their own) To my mind that's why they succeeded in populating a whole continent.

And now many Americans still have that feeling to do everything by their own, and to fight the ones who challenges them.

Religion amd history, used as reasons for war, are the real causes of war. Religion should be modernised, and history should be seen as something which is over.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Wrong again!!
The Spanish did not settle the whole continent. They settled only the south west part of America and even then their supply lines were stretched.
Rach
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rach »

Yeah, it really is a strange thing in the history of the catholicism, this awful attitude everyone who believes in something else is "barbarian" and has to be "evangelized". Just awful.. But I don't think it's a matter of a specific religion, this way of thinking (our religion is the best, our way of living is the best, and everyone should live like we do!) can be found all over the world. Sadly enough...