Afghan convert freed from prison

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Afghan convert freed from prison

Post by vince90 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4851666.stm

I’m happy for the man who is free now. Religion should be a free choice. My family is Christian but if someday my kid or whoever in my family says that he/she wants to be Muslim, Buddhist or none religion, it is fine with me. As long as he/she practices their believe in peacefully then I have no problem.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Finally someone has posted on this. It seems that it does no good to bring democracy to Muslim countries. Perhaps USA is wasting her good efforts on Iraq, too!

Before these people can accept the enlightenment of democracy it seems that they will need to be freed from the scourge of Islam which has infected them like the black plague for over 1000 years.

If there is a reason why Bush should not have gone into Iraq then this is it.
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

danyet wrote:Finally someone has posted on this. It seems that it does no good to bring democracy to Muslim countries. Perhaps USA is wasting her good efforts on Iraq, too!

Before these people can accept the enlightenment of democracy it seems that they will need to be freed from the scourge of Islam which has infected them like the black plague for over 1000 years.

If there is a reason why Bush should not have gone into Iraq then this is it.
Exactly Danyet!

Since the WMD investigation ended in Iraq, I am no longer supporting the war. It is not worthies for American to die for bringing freedom and democracy for people don’t understand the value of it. No matter what American do to help the country, they still hate American and destroy you when they have a change.

Mr. Bush is a good man but he has made a big mistake that he did not withdraw the troop after WMD investigation ended. The reason he went there because he believed Saddam Hussein has WMD and it could be danger to the world and especially to America. He had to make a move and not waiting for them to strike first like the 9/11 event in New York and DC. Unfortunately the WMD has not been found and the war is still continuing.

Mr. Bush has not withdrawn the troop because he doesn’t want to cut and run like a chicken, he wants to keep his promise to Iraqis people to rebuild the country. He knows he would deal with the difficult political issues and facing more American turn around and against him at home, but he still does it.

What he gets in return is nothing but even worse. It costs American life to build schools, hospitals, bridges, and roads for people don’t appreciate. The Middle East has been violence since thousand of years and no one can change that.

Wake up and smell the coffee Mr. President. It won’t work! Forget it! We can’t win their mind and heart if we are not one of them. Let get the hell out of there and let they kill each other as they wish. Don’t waste young Americans life and money for nothing. It is not worthies!