My Best wishes

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

kind_heart

My Best wishes

Post by kind_heart »

Al sallam-Alikum ,

I am proud to be a member in this nice site and I would like to share you

And proclaim the Pilgrimage among men; they will come to you on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways; That they may witness the benefits (provided) for them, and celebrate the name of Allah, through the Days Appointed, over the cattle which He has provided for them (for sacrifice): then eat you thereof and feed the distressed ones in want. Then let them complete the rites prescribed for them, perform their vows, and (again) circumambulate the Ancient House.” (Al Hajj: 27-29).

Muslims long for the day when they see the Ka’bah, they prepare themselves mentally and spiritually to perform this pillar of Islaam, where people from different backgrounds, colours, and locations meet around the Ka’bah, between Safaa and Marwah, and on mount ‘Arafaat. In that place they are all equal, leaders and followers, rich and poor, eminent and common people.

The reason why people long to perform such an act of worship is for the saying of the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam: “An accepted Hajj will have Paradise as a reward” (Bukhaari & Muslim).

An accepted Hajj denotes that:

1. It must be paid for with legal earnings.

2. One should keep away from evil, sin and unjust disputes during it.

3. One should observe all the rituals according to the Sunnah.

4. One should not show off by doing Hajj – it should be purely and sincerely for the sake of Allaah.

5. One should not follow it with acts of disobedience and sin.

Movie link:

http://www.islamweb.net/hajj2003_en/e_h ... /index.htm

My Best wishes to my muslim's brothers for Hajj
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I am not even going to bother with this one, except for this::::: Off Topic!! :roll:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:I am not even going to bother with this one, except for this::::: Off Topic!! :roll:
Be nice, Danyet darling, be nice! :wink:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Well this is not the place. This is supposed to be for current events.
Perhaps the Management should start a special new place entitled:.... Supertitious Ramblings of Cult Leaders.......where everyone can taut their gods.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:Well this is not the place. This is supposed to be for current events.
Perhaps the Management should start a special new place entitled:.... Supertitious Ramblings of Cult Leaders.......where everyone can taut their gods.
:lol: