The new Yahoo!Messenger PC to Phone

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

serpico

The new Yahoo!Messenger PC to Phone

Post by serpico »

Yahoo has released a new version of Yahoo!Messenger which allows you to make phone calls from your PC . Did you know that ?
Here is the link http://beta.messenger.yahoo.com/download.php

Enjoy .
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Thank you, I'd try it, but I already have Skype... :roll: Thanks anyway! ;)
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

i have both of them
serpico

Post by serpico »

Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well as Dixie has said... i have skype that it's known as the best program to do this kind of calls :wink:
serpico

Post by serpico »

But is it the cheapest one ( Skype ) ? I don't think so ? Yahoo is cheaper than Skype , now .
And Google Talk is coming strong in this field .

What are your opinions about AIM messenger ? It offer a good quality for voice conversation ? Hoe about video features ?

Thank you in advance for your answers .
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

serpico wrote:But is it the cheapest one ( Skype ) ? I don't think so ? Yahoo is cheaper than Skype , now .
And Google Talk is coming strong in this field .

What are your opinions about AIM messenger ? It offer a good quality for voice conversation ? Hoe about video features ?

Thank you in advance for your answers .
I love Yahoo messenger the best. I've talked with friends and cousins in Vietnam with no trouble. The connection is so clear that I wanted to cry with joy :lol: . Normally, I have to buy a twenty-dollar phone card to talk to them for about an hour; however, with voice chat at Yahoo messenger, they only pay less than a dollar per hour of using the Internet and we can talk all we want. What is better than this deal? I can't think of one.
About AIM? I have it since I'm using AOL connection right now, but I hardly use it for chatting. I find it too boring and has little smileys. Since I'm a fan of smileys I love Yahoo messenger for its extremely cute smileys.
northernwolf

Don't ad in the bbs~~

Post by northernwolf »

You know the topic is the current news in the forum,but you topic have a little suspicion that you sales the yahoo's software ,I dislike this way !!!!
serpico

Re: Don't ad in the bbs~~

Post by serpico »

northernwolf wrote:You know the topic is the current news in the forum,but you topic have a little suspicion that you sales the yahoo's software ,I dislike this way !!!!
Nope , my topic isn't "suspicious" at all , because the topic is Talk about what's going on in world news now .
Secondly , I don't sale Yahoo's software .
Thirdly , I am just interested in this field of communications ( Voip ) and I am looking for the cheapest way to communicate with my relatives in Romania .
Have a nice day .
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Don't ad in the bbs~~

Post by MissLT »

northernwolf wrote:You know the topic is the current news in the forum,but you topic have a little suspicion that you sales the yahoo's software ,I dislike this way !!!!
You could call me a great supporter or seller for Yahoo software because I've been loyally supporting it. I even did their testimonial and questionnaire; however, what did I get? NOTHING, I tell ya. NOTHING. :x Those cheap b******s have not given me anything, not even a five-dollar coupon for being such a loyal user and a supporter for free. Maybe the next time I fill out their questionnaires, I should leave comments that their work stinks to get their attention :lol: . Nobody likes rejection.