Enquiry about an English word

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Post Reply
User avatar
Muhammad Ali
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 03, 2021 3:47 pm
Status: Learner of English

Enquiry about an English word

Post by Muhammad Ali »

Dear All

Hope all will be fine. I was finding an English single word for following text " A person who speaks too much about reforms in the system while on contrary he does nothing or seldom reform", in search of specific word for aforementioned phrase, I found this fantastic website. Which is very useful. Kindly guide and help in finding specific word for aforementioned phrase.

Kind regards/ Thanks

Muhammad Ali
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:42 am
Status: Teacher of English
Location: Oxford, UK

Re: Enquiry about an English word

Post by darcy »

You could say 'He's all talk and no action.' or just 'He's all talk' or 'He's all mouth.'
Post Reply