Who can help to corect with a speech draft, thanks!

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

caijq

Who can help to corect with a speech draft, thanks!

Post by caijq »

Recently I wrote a draft of IETLS speaking.
The exam of the topic is :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Describe a restaurant you have been to and would like to go to again
Where it is
What type of restaurant it is
What type food it serves
Explain why you like it/you would go again/it impressed you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
And my draft is at the bottom of the page, please correct my mistake of grammar, thank you a lot.
PS, if you know IETLS, would you give me a score?

Actually, I prefer eat at home and made by my self. But in the weekends, I will bring my wife and son to go outside and have fun. So usually back home to eat is difficult. Sometimes I will eat in restaurant. Last Sunday, we all together go to Fuxing Mall in the Furong Road. you know, opposite of the Xiangya Hospital.
That restaurant name is called Houcaller and that is a western food chains. It is famous for high-quality service and environment, also they serve food is fantastic too. When I came in the restaurant, I saw all the staff wore uniform and always smile. Let me feel I’m welcomed. The restaurant is decorated with integration of Chinese and Western style, especially accord with Chinese taste. In the corner of the restaurant, they provide a small playground for guest’s children. So I can take advantage of their facilities. Let me take a break.
The other reason I’d like to go again the restaurant is quickly. So when guests have been ordered dishes, they won’t wait a long time. Now that I mentioned dishes, let me to be more specific. I particularly like beefsteak. As a Chinese I prefer well-done rather than rare. I can’t image that. I like their beefsteak because the ingredient is shipped all the way from Austrian. Authentic Austrian beefsteak. crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and juicy. There is a thing that let me happy. That is my son can’t have enough of their fruit salad. Their fruit is very fresh and nutritional, also diverse. We all had watermelons, apples, bananas. I can’t remember all kind of fruits. Children should eat fruit frequently cause it good for their growth.
In the end, I went to reception and pay for money. It is a surprise for me, all of bill just needs under 200. The price is really reasonable. The restaurant I really go to again.