Please can anyone review and help me to draft in English

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Tokkiyaki

Please can anyone review and help me to draft in English

Post by Tokkiyaki »

Hi all

Please help me to write an English email regarding to this

Here below is the text from my senior about case summarise and request for draft it.

"For this case, we discussed with su that this is unqualified escalation for T3 as the request is not from the customer, but AirTrip.

So let’s push back the case to the call centre as unqualified, but we can share our perspective as below.

1.   This is unqualified escalation for T3 as the request is not from the customer, but AirTrip.
2.   Even if the customer contacts us directly, we’re unable to approve a refund as there is no case note or any evidence found supporting the customer’s claim. You can add investigation result in this part- Also, AirTrip information is notified on the booking path upon replication and the customer could check the information at his itinerary page from the website.
3.   It will be considered as agent error if the customer can provide any proof, please let the call centre to make a decision in this case."

Please make a draft with above points and let us know in this group chat if you want us to review. Kindly let us know if you have any question.

I have revised and submitted them many times but rejected so tomorrow is my last chance to do it so if you don't mind and would appreciate if you can revised and correct the grammar 🙏🙏🙏