Logical Division Paragraph

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

yazeed

Logical Division Paragraph

Post by yazeed »

Hello, I am new to this site. I need help viewing this paragraph. is it a logical division of ideas paragraph? and grammatical errors? Any suggestions for changing sentences. Thank YOU

There are a lot of qualities that define a good teacher; however, these three qualities are the most important of them all. The first quality is creativity. Bad teachers just make students open books and do exercises and this causes boredom to students. However, students need to be active and enthusiastic and for that to happen, a teacher needs to use unique ways of teaching like playing games and doing interactive activities. I have personally experienced how amazing it is when a teacher becomes creative. You learn while enjoying your time, and what more can you ask for! Creativity plays a key role in a student's emotional development. This emotional development is vital in helping children grow into well-adjusted adults. Another great characteristic is loving and knowing the importance of teaching. A teacher that knows how important it is for students to have proper education is a must because, without proper education, students will not be successful in life. Being happy at work and loving what you do is an overall productivity booster and enhances performances. This will positively affect how a teacher teaches. The third of the most important qualities of a good teacher is preparation. Teachers that always prepare before a lesson are the best. It builds confidence, reduces fear of anxiety and stress. Simply, teachers that do not prepare are not ready to teach. A survey submitted in 2005 showed that teachers that do not prepare for lessons, perform much worse than those that prepared. As has been noted, being a good teacher boils down to three major qualities which are, creativity, preparation, and enjoying and knowing the importance of teaching.