how to creat a good Thesis Statement?

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

junfirefly

how to creat a good Thesis Statement?

Post by junfirefly »

i really wanna to improve my writing...but i dont know how to make a good Thesis Statement before writing on essay...

plz help me out...thank you ~~
hey...sup!!!!
Pirate
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pirate »

Dear Junfirefly and other members,

You are not the first one who ask this question "How to write better?". If you have time to surf this forum you'll find a lot of old topics with the starters' desire to get tips on improving some specific English skills. Some of them were answered and some were not, although they asked the same things!

What more? Naturally many of those topics went down in the forums and now they are lying in page 6 or 7 or 8 ... and then new members to come and re-ask the same questions! This is very disappointed for the ones who have been spending time posting their opinions, experience and tips ... etc.

That's why I had to create a series of "Tips for ..." to gather all sharing and contribution of members, then sticked them to the top so that new members can easily access what they need without having to jump to other pages.

Pay a little attention when you want to start a new topic. I'm here to encourage and facilitate your participation and contribution to the discussions in the Forum(s) and in return, please help me so that I don't have to lock or delete your topics/posts all the time!

Thank you for your patience,
Pirate