make it better

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Coolfish

make it better

Post by Coolfish »

I wrote a message. But I don't feel good. Could anyone do me a favor to make it better? Thanks in advance.

I have got my card, my application will be accomplished this Wednesday. My mobile phone number is xx-(0)xxxxxxxx. So if needed you could call me or send mail to me.
GiddyGad
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by GiddyGad »

I don't think anyone should help you in this... unless you apply to payed services. Sorry, it's my personal opinion. I didn't mean to disappoint you.
juhainah

Post by juhainah »

GiddyGad
Maybe coolfish wanted us to correct her message if it has any mistakes conecrned with grammar, vocabulary or spelling!!! I think you took the subject seriously, didn't you?

Coolfish
go ahead. submit your application form here and we'll help you in revising it

Re: make it better

Post by Guest »

Coolfish wrote:I wrote a message. But I don't feel good. Could anyone do me a favor to make it better? Thanks in advance.

I have got my card, my application will be accomplished this Wednesday. My mobile phone number is xx-(0)xxxxxxxx. So if needed you could call me or send mail to me.
I have got my card (today/for two days/a length of time). My application will be completed this Wednesday.
Please give me a call at xx-(0)xxxxxxxx if you need to contact me . You can also send your mail to my email address: xxxxxx@xxxx.com.

Ok, I'm done revising your message. What do you think of it? ;) By the way, what kinda message is it? Is it for business used or for personal used?
Coolfish

Post by Coolfish »

Hi, simplyblessedwithlove,

Thank you indeed. Yes, it is for business need. But I wrote it in English just for praticing, and I think my writing isn't naturally. So I post it here. I like this language, and I hope one day I can speak and write in it like native people.

Post by Guest »

Well, although it's for business used, you still don't need to be really professional with little messages like that. Just be natural and be you. Be professional when you need to make your customer reports and stuff. ;)