I will travel anywhere in the world to help students

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Cammie

I will travel anywhere in the world to help students

Post by Cammie »

I am a 31 y.o. man from USA whose hobby is to travel. I would come to any place in the world for a couple weeks to help out with English classes. I greatly enjoy helping people and meeting eager students. I am always looking for new adventures and exciting travel. E-mail me at *******.com if you have any opportunities for me to meet great people and practice English with them.

Cammie

Re: I will travel anywhere in the world to help students

Post by Guest »

[quote="Cammie"]I am a 31 y.o. man from USA whose hobby is to travel. I would come to any place in the world for a couple weeks to help out with English classes. I greatly enjoy helping people and meeting eager students. I am always looking for new adventures and exciting travel. E-mail me at *******.com if you have any opportunities for me to meet great people and practice English with them.

Cammie[/ :) quote]
:) Hi Cammie,
I am from Viet Nam . Have u ever been to Viet Nam and Will u come to Vietnam? I'm very happy to meet u in Vietnam. My email address nguyenduylinh@hopthu.com. I also like to travel.
nithinboy

Re: I will travel anywhere in the world to help students

Post by nithinboy »

Cammie wrote:I am a 31 y.o. man from USA whose hobby is to travel. I would come to any place in the world for a couple weeks to help out with English classes. I greatly enjoy helping people and meeting eager students. I am always looking for new adventures and exciting travel. E-mail me at *******.com if you have any opportunities for me to meet great people and practice English with them.

Cammie
i am nithin from kerala in india . have you heard of kerala and india. lot of people from usa comes here to enjoy our land. i would like to make friends wih you. have you come here. if not, would you like to come here? i need help to study english. can you help me? my email id is

*******.com
phoenix

travel in china

Post by phoenix »

hi
i am a postgraduate in a university.CHINA
have you been to our courtry ?
like THE 7 WONDER OF THE WORLD.----GREAT WALL
There are many foreign teacher in our university for english teaching.
and i think it is not enough.
there will be many chances
welcome to CHINA for teaching and travelling .
my e-mail is lianzi-530@263.sina.com.cn
Pirate
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pirate »

:)

U c Cammie ?

Many students r waiting for u !!!

Come to Vietnam, a totally strange small country in Southeast Asia, if u r interested in Oriental.

Welcome,

8)

Post by Guest »

How about Moscow?

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:How about Moscow?
I have done Moscow, I would come back

Post by Guest »

I think Moscow must be so beautiful!!

Post by Guest »

I am a chinese.It' a buitiful country too, I like to make friends with people from all over the world!
maha

Post by maha »

hi
have you been to an arabic countery before ?