nobody think I AM A pervert?

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

nobody think I AM A pervert?

Post by greatJim »

:mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

i found a good site for learning vocabulary,thanks Josef.

it's http://www.vocabularyenhancer.com
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

and http://www.gre.forumsplace.com is a good site for you to read and write in english and enjoy ,especially it is fulled with beauty photos which are good for your eyes.

and if you had any suggestion or good advice to make ,please tell me or just post them on it.

:lol: :lol:
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Hey Greatjim, I went to that site of yours and to tell you the truth, it sucks! There was only one member and I think that one member is you. :roll: :roll: :roll:
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

why is the vocabulary very difficult for me?

now I know the reason,because some words are seldom used and had special meanings,or only suitable in some special context.

when you remember them or recite them ,you just remember the superficial meaning of it and could not practise it freely.

but the paradox is if i get tired of it,actually i had forgot it.

so i mean english is a torture for me.so i am a pervert,because i still learn it,even had known that's a torture.

yes,man,or girl here,let's say it loudly."when I write it here ,i am a pervert,but I like it.yeah.oh yeah....."hahahah...
and once again,"I am a pervert,because I need torture,that's it.it's a simple truth.Look,..yeah,,,look redrose,look boys and girls here,they are all perverts.english made them crazy.but they still love it.make it clear....to be hooked up of crazy things is natural...love it...like me..oh yeah." :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

haha! I am glad that one more pervert here! not only Unknownsu! :mrgreen:
orange
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by orange »

greatJim wrote:why is the vocabulary very difficult for me?

now I know the reason,because some words are seldom used and had special meanings,or only suitable in some special context.

when you remember them or recite them ,you just remember the superficial meaning of it and could not practise it freely.

but the paradox is if i get tired of it,actually i had forgot it.

so i mean english is a torture for me.so i am a pervert,because i still learn it,even had known that's a torture.

yes,man,or girl here,let's say it loudly."when I write it here ,i am a pervert,but I like it.yeah.oh yeah....."hahahah...
and once again,"I am a pervert,because I need torture,that's it.it's a simple truth.Look,..yeah,,,look redrose,look boys and girls here,they are all perverts.english made them crazy.but they still love it.make it clear....to be hooked up of crazy things is natural...love it...like me..oh yeah." :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Greatjim, i must say to you that i like this post very much. :lol: :mrgreen: And i don't think you are a pervert....you are just an under-pervert.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Great Jim, I'm with you here. I think you are a pervert. Not as pervert as some people here, though. :roll:
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

Language is a kind of skill,but when one haven't found the own expression style of oneself,it can be a distressing thing.

i should say i am exploring it,although it was very difficult ,because I am not in such a surrounding environment which could make me feel natural to say it .

but fortunately,or at the same time unfortunately,i was here.because they are so far away from me.

Like talking to a lover,yes,such as Lalee,francine,and others,maybe redrose,etc.I can only talk to them far away.And only could talk in English.

How do I aspire to talk with them in other languages,such as in my native language,or their native language,but ....

And most important,i want communicate with them in body language,or a glance,or something others.But I could not,...It's a regret.

When this kind of remorse got stronger and stronger,i said to myself,let me do something different.or just imagine,imagine she was just before me.,,,and I can catch it,or smash the obstale.

Yes,what a stupid and hard will it is.
Oh,yeah. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

Unknownsu wrote:Hey Greatjim, I went to that site of yours and to tell you the truth, it sucks! There was only one member and I think that one member is you. :roll: :roll: :roll:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Now there have been two members.
I don't know who she is.but it appears there.

by the way,i sincerely invited you to be an important member of the site. :lol: