why english is difficult

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

HAhahaahaha....Redrose, you poor student, that is so funny! I'm can't stop laughing! So how do you know I pour myself onto girls, huh?
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

As a student, I know my teacher perfectly well! anytime, once Unknownsu finds girls, he would throw himself into the mound of girls without any hesitation, and then he would melt himself in girls. that is why Unknownsu finally became girls' favorite. and he has been melted for many times. so he is very flexible when he faces girls.
yl88
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by yl88 »

is it true, Unknownsu??? ;)
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

yl88 wrote:is it true, Unknownsu??? ;)
Well, according to Redrose, it is true. But then again, everyone on EC knows that Redrose is delirious so if you want to believe her, it is up to you. :evil:

Redrose, I am a man, and my testosterone runs my body. If I were to see you in China, I would fall in love with you too. And I know you would try to slap me because you know that every girl that slaps me, I kiss. You told me so. :mrgreen:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

hahahahahahahahahah! you are so insane! I just can't help laughing! hahahahahahahaha...cough!

yes, every guy has hormone running in his body, however, you are over-hormoned! and your plenty of hormone drives you mad anytime as long as a female animal appears in front of you! :mrgreen:

and yes, if you come to GuangZhou, I will slap you in the first place! and even more... you know what? I have a sharp knife...do you know what it is for? sometimes if I encounter a pervert, I will cut a part of his body ;) with my knife :mrgreen: :mrgreen: sounds scary...but that is true. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: in China, we call that part "root of life" hahahahahahaha
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

I threatened to expel you while you threaten to kill me. Now does that make sense? :roll:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

I thought this thread was about learning english. but now it seeme to be about threats. who should be responsible for that? Unknownsu! of course!

BTW, if you expel me, I will kiss you to death! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Ah Ha!!!!!!!! You are finally admitting it! You want to kiss me to death. This is not good, not good at all. I was not the one who went off-topic first. Do you recall a poor English student talking about Chinese cultures here? Yes, that student would be you. So really, Redrose, we all know that you, yes you, are a perverted, off-topic, teacher-loving moderator. :mrgreen:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

RedRose

Post by RedRose »

ok, I will set a poll, just see who is the real pervert! :twisted:
idalia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by idalia »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: