Can you give me your opinions on this?

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

JKBelieve

Can you give me your opinions on this?

Post by JKBelieve »

This isn't really an english grammar question, although it's quite close. You see I studied english as a kid. Well I didn't have any problems with english then, I actually topped in all my english classes. Then came the slump, I went back to my mother country and didn't really get a chance to use it. Now here I am in USA struggling to recover my english from my younger days. Can you guys please tell me how I can recover my english? It's really urgent, please. I really don't know what I'm supposed to do. Thanks guys, I'm really sorry if I had any english grammar mistakes. Please correct them for me as well.
Johnson

Post by Johnson »

I think if you used to be good at english like that you don't have to worry .Just let the time make you get use to new environment and you will use it as well as before.Good luck to you !
sunshine81
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by sunshine81 »

Hey don't worry! When u used to be good in English it will come back to you! That's for sure! At least from your post i couldn't find anything that looks like you were not able to communicate in English. Just talk, talk, talk and it will come back to you! Belive me! Give yourself a little bit of time and don't put yourself under pressure! Listen carefully to what people say and that's it! Take it easy and everything will be alright! :R:
Miss. Ladybird
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Miss. Ladybird »

If you have any English book from your childhood, try to re-read them again. It will help you to remember a lot of your lost English.
sunshine81 wrote:Just talk, talk, talk and it will come back to you!
I agree with Sunshine81. If you keep talking, it will come back to you in no time.
mali
Rising Star
Rising Star

may be hel for you

Post by mali »

Dear please dont worry every think is possible in this world, if you have interest then you will pick every think.

Better if you talk more english and listen carefully and utilize new word in your talking.

Best of luck

M. Ali
HI, I AM M. ALI, 30 YEARS OLD, HOLDING MASTER AND LLB DEGREE, WORKING AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION, VISITED AROUND 25 COUNTRIES. LOOKING GOOD FRIEND
liking

Post by liking »

Yeah,don't worry, the time will help you to recover your English.Now I also don't have too much time to speak English because my teacher doesn't povide me chance, I study English very passive,so I come to this club for imroving English,so as you.I think that you will recover your English someday
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

You are in US ! it is the best situation, lucky you are, to improve your english ! talk, talk and talk.

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
BLACK DEATH

Post by BLACK DEATH »

sunshine81 wrote:Hey don't worry! When u used to be good in English it will come back to you! That's for sure! At least from your post i couldn't find anything that looks like you were not able to communicate in English. Just talk, talk, talk and it will come back to you! Belive me! Give yourself a little bit of time and don't put yourself under pressure! Listen carefully to what people say and that's it! Take it easy and everything will be alright! :R:
hi beauty girl ..
I agree with you . we need time and we need to listen and hear... so you have to send your phone number to be able to talk with you ... right ??? :R:
yl88
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by yl88 »

yeah dear JKBelieve..don't worry about ur english too much..

as u said, u r in USA now..u have more opportunity to practice english..the more u practice, the better english u have..

day after day...u will find that ur english is not that poor.it's getting better and better..

:D