PIETY (2)

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

PIETY (2)

Post by denvinbo »

Children is a hook on their mother forever. (Sophocles)

Mother is the name God put on my lips and my heart. (William Makepeace Thackery)

Some love is forever with a life and end with it. One of them is the love of children for their parents. (C.Foseline)

Mommy, I think I have two heart, because I love you so much! (Children said)

What do I want to carve on my grave to show next generations? That is "Mom". (Jessica Lange)

There's only smart children can understand their parents. (Socrates)

Thanks mom! Because you always said to me that your love is bigger than the sky, larger than the arms, because I knew that it's unlimited. (no names)

(anh so on.....) :-)

Denvinbo! ;-)
allison

Re: PIETY (2)

Post by allison »

They are all nice Denvinbo!!!

cheers... Is your mom beside you? :-)
[color=#404000][i]We cannot control the evil tongues of others, but good life enables us to disregard them.[/i][/color]
LoOost

Post by LoOost »

great you show us that you love your mother. I think we all should do that in all ways.
SOME people MAKE the WORLD special JUST by BEING in IT...,
rehman

Post by rehman »

all maxims of renowned people were mind-blowing....... honestly speaking, i have like to read famous people's quetes becuase i dont know why i like such beautiful maxims....... sometime i ll try to share some quetes which are noted in my personal diary right now i am unable to share you guys........