hi all

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Lvlalum

hi all

Post by Lvlalum »

Hi all, I'm a newbie and i want to speak English like a fluent {-: I hope this forum will have helped me :-)
Mr Greg
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: hi all

Post by Mr Greg »

A warm welcome!

If you have any questions you can message me :)
Jemigax

Post by Jemigax »

hiiiii {-:
Ирландец никогда не бывает пьян до тех пор, пока он может держаться за одну травинку, чтобы не упасть с земли.
BrianStapleton

Post by BrianStapleton »

Lvlalum wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:32 pm Hi all, I'm a newbie and i want to speak English like a fluent {-: I hope this forum will have helped me :-)
Welcome.

To speak English fluently you'll need to do more than typing and reading posts. You should practice discussion and essay writing.
Message me if you're interested in that kind of practice.
I teach 1-hour English classes online and correct essays with comments. Classes are ongoing, weekly, and flexible.
Contact me via private message to schedule a class.

https://youtube.com/@brianstapleton5148?feature=shared
polinkuer

Post by polinkuer »

great. Let's trust each other to improve our English level together. what do you think?
Last edited by polinkuer on Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolicwolter

Post by wolicwolter »

Absolutely, practicing discussions and essay writing is key to English fluency. I'm totally interested in that kind of practice. By the way, Steam is an awesome platform where you can not only find a plethora of games to play but also use it as a tool to enhance your English skills. Immersing yourself in games, especially those with rich narratives, dialogues, and interactions, provides an entertaining and effective way to learn and practice English.
OttoDeBure

Post by OttoDeBure »

My friend, you made a good point, but as for me, I think we should spend more time studying and less time playing games. Because I think it was gaming that made my situation in college worse, and I'm glad I managed to fix it in time. Thinking back on that situation, I realize even more now how lucky I was to have help with nursing research paper writing, which saved me from failure. Thus, I can state the fact that it is better to devote time to studying and only then to games, because then you can get an unwanted part of the stress.