How important is speaking English for you?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Miguel
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: How important is speaking English for you?

Post by Miguel »

Your article is really useful, thanks
camilahenry

Post by camilahenry »

I several time rejected from my job interviews and reason was I was unable to talk in English, I'm trying to improve daily, learn new words, try to talk with English native to make my speaking power more strong.
MISSIVA

Post by MISSIVA »

well, i'm doing a job where English is more than important, i work in aviation , so everything is in English, including training abroad, documentations and meeting with foreigners obviously , that's why i have to improve this language.However, learning is not enough , we must speak and practice usually .and that's actually what i'm missing :~:
cowolter

Post by cowolter »

Hello all. newbi here
If your job is to requires you communicate with others it is very important to be fluent. If you cannot be understood effortlessly, people will eventually give up struggling to understand you
Fayez Ghadeer

Post by Fayez Ghadeer »

For me Speaking English can be very important for a variety of reasons. it is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world and is often used as a common language for international communication,trade and diplomacy.Additionally, many educational institutions and job opportunities require a certain level of proficiency in English.
Nada taha

Post by Nada taha »

I think English is important ,because it’s a International language, it’s not easy language, but if you have passion on something you can level up by practising.