Help with app name

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

AlexEnglish

Help with app name

Post by AlexEnglish »

Hi,

I would like to set a name for the mobile app as "Transcribe Out". The app transcribes from audio/video files into the text files.
So the question is will this name be ok for the native English people? Are there any additional meaning for this name?

Thanks in advance!
RussellLake

Re: Help with app name

Post by RussellLake »

Hello!
"Transcribe Out" sounds like a clear and simple identify for an app that transcribes audio or video documents into textual content files. I do not see any extra meanings or connotations related with this identify that would make it tricky or perplexing for English-speaking users.
However, it is usually a right thinking to behavior a thorough search of present app names and logos to make certain that your chosen identify is no longer already in use or infringing on any one else's mental property. Additionally, you may also prefer to habits person checking out or market lookup to get remarks from manageable customers on the title and branding of your app.
Automated testing is a critical aspect of quality assurance, enabling faster and more reliable testing and helping to catch bugs and issues before they impact users. https://andersenlab.com/services/qualit ... g-services
vnapkop

Post by vnapkop »

This App is amazing, it works fine.
Learning and applying English to write on VN Video Editor App
oilumiun

Post by oilumiun »

it's a good app. I use it often