English Names

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

naomiwatts

English Names

Post by naomiwatts »

Hii
I am Naomi and I am from China. I need a list of English names for new my business project. Initially, I thought about few names like Bold and kids but could not go far. I found this forum to get right suggestions, also I feel it would be the right place to learn and improve my English.
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Re: English Names

Post by Joe »

"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven
reaganronald

Post by reaganronald »

naomiwatts wrote:Hii
I am Naomi and I am from China. I need a list of English names for new my business project. Initially, I thought about few names like Bold and kids but could not go far. I found this forum to get right suggestions, also I feel it would be the right place to learn and improve my English.

My friend If you want good English Names with meanings you must visit Babynology website . I also searched my baby names from here . It has good names with numerology of baby also.
http://www.babynology.com/english_babynames.html
AngelTashi

Post by AngelTashi »

You can name your baby by his/her birthday. In numerology, you can take the sum of your baby's birthdate and find the angel number related to it. After that use a website like anglehumberhub.com to get nice name suggestions. :-) That's how we put a name for our 1st baby.