Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen »

[img]Hi Behnam,
Welcome back to your home. I hope the trip you have taken bring calm and peace for you and your wife.
I was invited by many friends and relatives for having a travel to some places , I reject the invitations . My brother asked me for having a trip to Iraq visiting holy shrines ,My sister asked me for having a trip to Yasoj, my wife’s brother asked me for having a trip to Bushehr and visiting Persian Gulf. The two relatives who came from Lebanon ,and Bumbai I visited them at their homes . All people around me travelled to some places ,expect me .I only went to the streets ,took my basket to by ready cook food ,or deriving my car to the street for visiting someone.
Some people travel and some people listen to travelers story and adventures which they have during the trips. This the justice of God , I can not object the Justice ,I should be content to what I have now and thanks God. This is the only way which I can justify myself. I don’t speak about a usual man , I am speaking about Mohsen , A man who was always with his friends before marriage ,a man who used to sleep beside the Caspian sea for one month, a man who was first in climbing the mountain and excursion in nature.
The mentioned story was a small thing which is in my mind , don’t take it serious .Mohsen manage his life with what he has and his abilities .What I want to say is that I have one the best Norouz holidays in my life.
I achieved some goals in my life , which made me fill happy ,even if I stay at home for all Norouze . At present I can manage my life ,and I am so happy that I wish a day takes 240 hours ,not 24 hours.
Your story to khozestan is very attractive ,I never go there by Rahian Noor Truism . where do you sleep during your trip? ,what about food reception? , and what is the souvenir of Khozestan?

All the best,
Mohsen
[/img]
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

Many thanks for your post. There are three questions for me in your post. Thank you very much for asking them. what is the souvenir of Khozestan?

where do you sleep during your trip?
Actually, we were about fifty people; personnel who are working at different offices in different departments in the ministry. We stayed in a hotel in Ahvaz. We used to leave the hotel in the early morning and come back to the hotel at night.

what about food reception?
Breakfast and dinner were served in the hotel, but not at usual time! Breakfast was served at about 6:30AM and dinner was served at about 11PM. Lunch was served out of the hotel, in different places. On the first day, we ate lunch in Hoveyze. On the second day we had it in Abadan. Finally, on the last day they served lunch in Shush.
what is the souvenir of Khozestan?
As you may know, there are many date trees in Khuzestan. Therefore, there are some date-based production and handicrafts. For example, some people sell different kinds of dates and two sorts of sticky liquid called 'shireh' and 'ardeh' in the local language. The former plays the role of jam and the later plays the role of butter. They are separated, but must be mixed when eating. Some people were selling traditional baskets and other similar things which were woven by using date's leaves.

As a matter of fact, the trip was spiritual(manavi), so people didn't spend time on markets, or better to say there was no enough time to go shopping.

I really enjoyed the trip and loved the places we visited. I had great respect for Mostafa Chamran the great; visiting his death place(the place where he became martyr) increased my respect.

The battles reflect many facts. For me two of them were highlighted:

1) Enemies show their smiles when taking photos for advertising. However, those smiles are fake! In fact, they are fooling ordinary people (the vast majority of people in a society are ordinary!). As an old saying goes, 'Actions speak louder than words'. In Khuzestan someone can easily notice a great paradox. In other words, the enemies have revealed their true characters in the battles in Khuzestan.

2) The best way of dying is giving your life to your faith and beliefs-sacrifice yourself for your beliefs. If the buyer is God, you will be a martyr. When someone dies normally in bed, or in an accident, their life is taken, actually. They don't offer it themselves. Obviously, there is a world difference between offering your life to God-as a martyr does-and dying normally or accidentally. No matter who you are and how you die, if you don't sell (offer) your life to God, you are a great loser(fana shodeh)!

Thank you for reading.

All the best,
Behnam, 28 March, 2012

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi Kami,

How are you doing? Are you enjoying the holidays the best? I hope so.

It's coming to end too soon! Don't you feel so?!

Do you wanna know what the most enjoyable and relaxing thing has been for me in these days? guesssssssssse.....
Going to parties? NO
Having guests? NO
Going out? NO

Emmm, you may laugh, but it's watching " Kolah Ghermezi"! :lol: You can't imagine how much I enjoy it. As if the dolls are alive and have real personalities! I love them all.
I heard that this program was the most favorit one during Nowrouz holidays last year. Even grown ups are fan of it. :-)

Several days ago we had some guests from Rasht. The women just reminded me of you! They were so kind and nice with a very very lovely accent.
I have never asked you if you have any particular accent! Do you? On the phone you didn't but what about when you're in your own city? Do you have Northern accent?

Kami I don't remember the text you mentioned but I've never talked with you about that big loss in the year 90! Forget it, I didn't deserve it! :-( :-)

Hope to hear from you soon,

KISS,
Elham
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

I am confused and there are a lot of bad thoughts come to my mind... :-(

I have a question to somebody but I am afraid of asking it... If I asked it that would hurt them and if I didn't my suspicions and that question would kill me... :cry:

I don't know what to doooo. :cry: :cry: :cry:
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Amal,

Thanks for sharing your problem with us. It's sad to see that a very good friend of mine is in bad situation.

First of all, hurting someone is better than killing yourself! Well, after the hurt you may find a way to reduce someone's unpleasant feelings. However, a dead person goes a path there is no way to come back!

Secondly, in some cases, we suppose that if we do this, that will happen; but we are not true. Your question may make them happy rather than hurting. On the other hand, it won't kill you if you keep it unasked.

Finally, I suggest that you find a proper way as well as a suitable situation to ask them the question which is bothering you. You should also know, sometimes a question neither hurts someone nor kills anybody, but its answer may do!

All the best,
Behnam, 30 March, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi again Amal,

I've forgotten to say that if you mean me and you think your question may hurt me, you are wrong. I'm old enough to bear the most difficult question. Therefore, feel free to ask it. I'm sure your question will help me a lot rather than making me sad.

I'm waiting for your reply.

All the best,
Behnam, 30 March, 2012

[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you are happy and healthy...

Dear friends, I really apologize about my last post here, I made you all confused and worried...

The people and this place mean a lot for me and being here relax me therefore I wrote my post here JUST to feel better!

BUT I didn't mean at all by my words ANYONE here or ANYTHING!
I was just confused about something and my thoughts weren't clear. I am really sorry about the troubles which I made, please forgive me!

Wish you the best,
Amal
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

I am too sorry!

Post by [amal] »

Hi Dear Behnam,

How are you? How is your headache? are you better now?

Thanks for your help and advice, it is very helpful!

Your opinion and your view means a lot for me. You are my best and my closest friend and I trust you a lot...

UHHH! dear, I don't know why you thought that I was speaking about you. I don't know if I sent any signal which made you feel that. Anyway, if that question was about you then I would prefer to die before I ask it to you.

You are a very very wise person and we know each other from a long time and as you say always : "Actions speaks louder than words." so in all the two years which I'd known you, your great actions and your honorable behavior were speaking loudly and clearly and of course although I may don't know Behnam's appearance but I know his personality very well which is much more important than his look for ME!

So be sure, that my question isn't about that matter.Moreover, it ISN'T about that person who you hate his name,too. Although, he was part of my sadness yesterday but my question isn't for him!

It is about something more deeper and someone who I really care about. Anyway, I wish I could write clearer about it but -at the present time- I have no clue about the matter and it's still just a suspect. Moreover, you asked me to CHECK so let me Be wise and check then I WILL tell you about it. {As I promised dear Elham}

I hope this post don't make you confused again, you may find my words strange but please don't misunderstand me again cause -as I said- I prefer to die before I make you sad.

Dear, I haven't slept since yesterday so my thoughts still unclear. Forgive me about my mistake and the trouble which I made for you and your thread, I am really really sorry...

with love,
Amal
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Kamelia »

Hiii Ellie,

How are you? Holidays were quite a fun time, thank you Ellie jan. But the thought of them getting finished is such a drag! Too soon to go to college again :(( LOL

Oh, why would I laugh? We didn't go to a trip and we didn't have guests so I watched that program too. I always watch it. It's so much fun. I couldn't agree more with the idea that they seem so alive and so real! Their characters are so animate that one can sympathize with them so easily LOOOOL

Besides, I think no other program can teach children etiquettes. Kolah ghermezi is the best of all.
Oh Rasht...yeah! Reminds me of my mom's sweet relatives. They're pretty friendly and helpful in everything. Oh Ellie, I'm not that lovely, am I?

Hey hey hey, you said Rasht? Does that mean you're going to get married soon? :-D :-D Do I go search for a party dress? :-D :-D

BTW, Ellie? Was it you who said had read Coelho's By the River Piedra? Did you like it?
Oh...don't want to remind you of bad things..So I'll just leave it to you. If you wanted to talk about anything, you know that I'm always there for you. So! No hesitation! Ok?

Hope to read from you so soon,

Take care,
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Kamelia »

Hi Amal,

How are you? I read your post and got worried a bit, but I think this types of worrisome are needed because you'll start to feel that your friend might need a little bit of help there!

I don't understand why should you be so sorry about sharing your opinion with us? While I think you expressed it in the best and most honest way you could! You were hesitant about this question, whatever it is, and you decided to ask us for help in a general tone! Calm down! There's nothing to worry about. In fact I would do the same if in your shoes! You know our friends here better than I do and you know that they're the loveliest pen pals ever. I don't see why you should panic that much...take it easy! And share it with whomever you feel like or everyone!

Take care,
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Kamelia »

Hi Behnam,

How are you doing? How's everything with you? Glad your back home safe and glad that you enjoyed it there.

Actually I always wanted to know how it goes with people who travel to south with Rahian, because everytime I watched lots of busses take off from our college, carrying away many students with them. I wanted to know where they go and what they do! It was intersting reading your post :-) Thank you for sharing it with us.

Take care,
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Thanks!

Post by [amal] »

Hi Kamilea,

How are you?

Thankssss dear for your care, I appreciate it!
I know now how lucky I am cause I have such great friends in my life!

Oh my friend, please don't worry at all, I am very well and nothing happens... ;-)

Kamilea, I think I had done a mistake when I wrote that post on the thread, I shouldn't write such thing here cause may our friends get a conclusion that I was speaking about somebody here; While I was just speaking in general so I had to apologize.

Best wishes,

Amal
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Your friendship is the best thing have ever happened to me!

Post by [amal] »

Hi Elham and Behnam,

How are you?

I promised dear Elham to write about that question whenever I get the answer and after I check so now I did!
In my lifetime, I have tried my best to keep my promises as possible as I can. However, till now, I can't talk about the question and what it was cause as Behnam said:
behnam wrote:
You should also know, sometimes a question neither hurts someone nor kills anybody, but its answer may do!
In fact, the answer killed me and now I lost my trust in people. Sometimes, it's Ok to tell lies and maybe when it isn't about something important, we can forgive each other BUT the most thing which I hate in my life is to be FOOLED. I hate it when people deceive me especially when they don't have to...

I am not saying that I am perfect or I don't lie; No at all. But now I am weaker than tolerating people lies, I even don't want to hear any explanation, maybe because that person means a lot to me so it's hard to tolerate the pain...

As I said in a previous post: I prefer to die rather than hurt a dear person. Therefore, I've decided to leave the whole people, I don't want anybody in my life; My family will be enough for me. So from now on, books will be my only friend, I will work to improve myself and be a better person.

In the end, I want you to respect my choice and don't worry about me, I wont come online again and I will turn my mobile off.

You are the best people in my life and I am proud that I met you. Please, forgive me about everything.

Best wishes,

Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Amal,

I guess I got what you meant.

Someone has lied to you, and you think s/he has fooled or deceived you about something! That's maybe your own definition and feelings. Fooling and deceiving have their meanings.

Suppose you have asked someone's photos. That person has promised to give you his/her photos. After considering some factors and limitations, that person has found it wrong (for security reasons) to share their photos on the Net.

You should know that had been easy for the person to share a fake photo and make your curiosity satisfied. However, s/he hasn't done it. Why?

For example, I never put all information about myself on the Internet. For me, that's OK to share some information with people, but speaking about details is not OK. Why? Well, I've got my own reasons. You are not in my position and situation, so you won't understand it. However, I expected you to understand my limitations and restrictions and then to respect my decision.

I'm on the Internet, to improve my personality and my knowledge of English. I'm a successful person. I've done it well. At least, I'm satisfied with achieving my goals on the Net.

Absolutely, people know that you are speaking about me. At least, I'm the first person who is under suspicion now. You feel like you have been fooled and deceived by me! OK. I am ready to give you back what you have lost from the time you established friendship with me. Come on young girl! Understand what you are saying and who you are speaking with. Think of the consequences of your words before making them fly out from your mouth!

Trying to make me convinced that Amal didn't mean you, many people may advise me on this matter. However, I'm not a spring chicken.

Yesterday I was your greater friend, today I'm a deceiver, tomorrow I will be like the devil! Oh, what a fickle feeling!

I wish you wrote to me through email, or shared your feelings with me when chatting.

Many people have met me in the real life. Some of them are still here. Kamelia is one of them. I am on the Net to help people, not to fool them to receive something. I need nothing. Have I asked you for anything? Oh, kamelia, you have met be twice, have I asked you anything?

I do respect your decision, but I wish you had chosen a better way to finish this friendship!

Please my friends, do not advise me on this matter. I won't accept any justification!

I wish you success and happiness. Stay happy and healthy. I apologized to you for any possible troubles, problems, disturbance, bad feelings, and all negative things I've caused! Goodbye forever! }:

Don't forget, I'm ready to give you back what you have lost during the time we were friends. I dislike it when my friends think they are losers! }:

All the best,
Behnam, 31 March, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Kamelia,

How are you? Thank you very much for writing to me. Old friends are leaving me one by one. You are still here! In fact, you are my oldest friend in this virtual world. I remember the first chat with you vividly. You thought me to reply 'How do you do?' with 'How do you do?'; as a formal greeting when people meet for the first time. Maybe it was four years ago we met on the Internet. Our friendship had some ups and downs, but we are still friends! Thank God!

Kamelia, I am writing something to you, but I don't mean you. Something came into my mind, and this post is a good excuse to put it into words.

There are many laws in the universe. The law of cause and effect is one of the most important ones. I do love that law. If someone takes the value and the importance of the law of cause and effect, nothing will be mysterious unless the life itself. The life will be the only mysterious phenomenon in the world. You should know that life is an unsolved mystery. Nobody can solve it!

There are some basic principles in the life. One of them is 'the principle of giving and receiving'! The life of human beings in this universe is based on the rule of 'giving and receiving'. We give something and receive something in return! It is selfish to receive without giving, and foolish to give without receiving!

Even God in the holy Koran says something similar to this, "I've created humans and elves to worship me". The law of 'cause and effect' and the principle of 'giving and receiving' are both in this verse.

Anyway, I don't like to sound too philosophical. However, I'd like to say that in a friendship, relationship, agreement, contract, treaty, deal, etc. we must always check what we are giving, and what we are going to receive. Particularly, in a friendship, we must always take into account 'give and receive'. Otherwise, the friendship cannot be kept even by the most powerful engines.

Well, there are some generous people who give more than receive. Those people maybe receive some spiritual things which cannot be measured by common scales and units, but surely all actions and reactions are based on 'giving and receiving'.

Most people think they have been fooled or deceived in a friendship without taking everything into consideration! That's not fair! We should always weigh what we have received against what is given. It is unfair to put a big coefficient before what we have given-multiply it by a big number-and lessen the importance of what we have received. It is cruel!

The south of Iran-war battles- was great. As I've written, you can easily find out that the smile of politicians is fake. Sugar coated sentences appear nonsense when it comes to considering actions!

Sorry for bothering and thank you for reading.

All the best,
Behnam, 31 March, 2012

[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

You misunderstood me!

Post by [amal] »

Oh god! Behnaaaaaaaaaaaaaam, }:

How many times should I say that I wasn't speaking about you????!

First of all, and forgive me, whatever you said in your post is wrong, I've said many times that I don't care about photos or appearance, I don't care if you were tall or short, fat or thin...
What I care about is your PERSONALITY AND how you deal with me!

You are my great friend, yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever! Nothing can change this!
I really appreciate our friendship and care a lot about it. I didn't -still- don't want to end it but if this is your choice I will understand and respect it.
To say the truth dear, today I end all my friendship with ALL my friends, even my friends who were with me at school, at institute, on Facebook and everywhere. I just sent an off message to dear Elham cause I couldn't leave her, I even couldn't think of this idea...

But when it came to you ,my great Behnam, the matter is different, just only God knows what it is going in my heart and what's happens to me since I wrote this post here. I died! Believe me, maybe I am breathing now butttt I am not alive.}: }:Even my mind isn't with me.

Behnam, I thought we are close friends and you will understand what I wrote, I still don't know why you thought that you who fooled me, I don't know why you think that I am leaving because of that story. AT ALL! We chatted a lot of times after our last chat with Elham, we even chat today and it was great! Did I tell you anything about that photo or I ask you anything about your personal things in your life??!
Then why do you suppose that I wont understand your explanation, had I ever asked you about any explanation after you tell me: "Amal, please don't ask why."??! tell me! I always respect that and say nothing. Why should I now speak, ask or become sad and write about it in a hidden way on your thread???! Why?! I can simply -as you said- write it on mail. TRUST ME, my problem and the person who fooled my ISN'T YOU! Come on man!

Behnam, I know that you are online now but I can't chat with you, I hope you understand, you are wise and I am sure that you will understand. You know me and you know who I am and who my family is....

Behnam, I promised you that we will be friends forever.However, if you don't want my friendship then I respect that!

I will say this for the last time here, BEHNAM IS A GREAT FRIEND THERE ARE NO BETTER PERSON THAN HIM IN MY VIEW. MY SADNESS AND THE REASONS OF MY LEAVING ARE NOT BECAUSE OF HIM!

I've JUST done from people actions and I've done from my sadness, I don't want to speak about my personal things and make my friends sad above that I've become a very boring person. Moreover, whenever I try to make things better, it becomes worse.... and Behnam's last post is the best proof , I don't know if there is any wrong with me which make people {especially Behnam, my dearest friend, who you used to understand me always} misunderstand me now. I don't know why things become worse everytime, I try to make it better, I really don't know! }:

Therefore, I just needed time to think alone....

Dear Behnam }: }: }: good bye forever }: }: }:
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

I know that law very well and this is what killing me... You are better than me and I don't deserve you. I mean every word I wrote it here, it isn't just sweet words, not Amal who smile while there is a lot of pain in here heart!
However, I thought you will understand me but you made things harder for me. Do you know that I am sick now because leaving you is something hard, very hard.... }: }: }: }: }:

Thanks Behnam for everything!
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Amal,

Thank you very much for explanation and clarification. I respect your decision. I hope you will reach it successfully.

I'd like you to care about yourself. Don't think of me at all. I am a strong man. That's easy for me to manage such things.

As you know, I am married. Although my wife doesn't say anything, I think I am cruel to her. I spend a lot of time on the Net. This is not good for my life and for my health as well. This is a bad habit. I have to break it. Therefore, your decision can help me too. I am happy now.Thank you for making that great decision. I should thank your family too.

I hope you will manage to deal with all problems in the life. I am sure you can.

Now, I am going to write something while I am happy and not emotional. Therefore, I DO believe in what I am saying now.

Friendship is better than love. Friends love each other, but in a different way. Love is involved in selfishness and passion, but friendship is pure. We make friends with friend's of our friends, but selfishness and jealousy don't allow us to share our love! Love is a feeling which comes from our ego. It is similar to an animal instinct. This word is widely abused by human beings.

Friendship is valuable as long as it makes the life easy and happy. If it is bothering and boring, or if it creates hostility and sadness, it isn't friendship. It is selfishness. A relationship should be kept as long as it is helpful and brings happiness and hopes. If it causes some problems and threats our health or any aspect of our life, it must be stopped.

Therefore, I do understand you, and I hope you will understand me too.

In my real life, and on the Internet, I've met many ladies. I've studied them quite carefully. In my opinion, women cannot be good friends! Nothing is wrong with them. That's something in their blood which makes them see relationship with the opposite sex black and white! They cannot keep balance. In Farsi and maybe in Arabic we say, 'They are ahle EFRAT and TAFRIT". I am sure, this paragraph will make many people get angry with me. However, this time I don't care about their anger. I do mean what I am saying.

At the moment, I love it if a friend of mine forgets me, or even thinks of me as a dead person, as long as s/he convinces me that everything is OK with them. I am saying this to assure you and other people of my strength to cope with such difficulties. Please don't think of me when you are making decision.

In case you need my help, you can email me. This thread is also open for your posts, to me and to who you like writing to.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for coming to the conclusion that chatting with me must be stopped. I have deleted your ID from my list since you made me aware of your decision. What does it mean? It means that I agree with your decision. I am happy too.

I do respect your decision and admire your bravery.

All the best,
Behnam, 1 April, 2012

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Amal,

Since we were confused and worried about your problem, I asked you to write sth about the result of asking that question to make it clearer for us. But I never thought the result ends to such a decition!!!

I know that your concern was about sth related to your family. I wish I could know it exactly so that I could help you or at least Sympathize with you!

Amal, honey, please keep calm and try not to decide quickly based on your emotions. As a woman, I understand you and can guesse how you feel and how your emotions made you make such decition. That's ok; but I want you to just be logical and get away from emotions now.

Is it rational to leave all people just for some unfair experiances( being fooled or such things) ???
Do you think you are the only person who is suffering from such things??? Are you alone?
Every single person of us have had and will have such experiances during our lives; if we all decide to leave people and just read books what would happen???

Life in this world is not perfect and is full of ups and downs. we have to learn how to be strong and overcome the hardships!
Isolation helps nobody!!! You just need some time to clean your mind and heart and get emotionally normal again! And it will happen soon for sure!

Please notice that you are not alone! Some times there are benefits behind troubles we are not aware of!

Be STRONG and think and decide logically.
And know that Im always your friend; keep in contact with me and be patient!

Love,
Elham
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi,

Like Amal, I've decided to stop chatting with people any longer. Therefore, today I removed all contacts from the list. I made my own account inactive too.

Now, people can only be in contact with me through my mail address which is
*******.com

Last night I spoke with my wife about the history of chatting and chat friends. We came to the conclusion that chatting with people must be stopped.

Henceforth I will spend less time on the Internet than before. I shouldn't be this much cruel to my wife's rights, although she doesn't nag or doesn't limit me. I hope you will understand me and help me reach this decision.

All the best,
Behnam, 1 April, 2012

[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Goodbye Let's learn together!

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends,

I hope you are enjoying your time. You are very great people and I am very proud of knowing you.I am sorry about the trouble which I made, please forgive me. Please forget all the bad things about me and just remember the good ones. For me, I wont forget anyone here, you will be always in my mind.

Goodbye, Let's learn together!

Wish you the best and keep smiling,
your friend, Amal
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Amal,

Thank you very much for your support and posts. I wish you success and happiness.

This thread doesn't belong to me. It belongs to people who put comments and follow the posts. God knows that I am here only for giving hopes for some old friends. I am here to support them emotionally. Many friends come and read posts silently and it helps them deal with the difficulties of life. According to some psychologists, loneliness is the most serious problems of people in this century. I am trying to help some lonely people who receive hopes just by seeing me alive. I feel their existence and so I will be here as far as I can. In other words, it is cruel of me to close all doors to people who have been with me. It makes them disappointed and sad.

Stay happy and healthy.

All the best,
Behnam, 1 April, 2012

[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Dear great Behnam!

Post by [amal] »

Hi Behnam,

How are you?

Dear friend, although I said "goodbye" to this thread but I'd like to explain something, my heart is really still here and you should know I have no problem with you so I didn't leave the thread because of your presence , I did it just because these days I don't understand myself so I don't want to bother others with my negative thoughts.

By the way, I am one of the people who come here to take hope from you, your words always inspire me... All that two years, seeing you online-even if we didn't chat- was enough for me to wear a big smile on my face no matter how sad I was. :-D

There is no doubt that you are very very generous and you always try to help your friends as you helped me, I wont forget your favours forever.

Emm Behnam, I don't know how you feel toward me right now, I don't know if you find me cruel or moody but I want to know something; I want you to be happy and I don't want to our great friendship to end like this. :roll: :oops:
Therefore, please tell me what can I do to make you happy, how can I apologize? Do you want me to read your posts here silently or you want me to write to you? Do you still want to read my words??! do you accept HAPPILLY reading and REPLYING my posts? Is that make you happy?! :roll:

Please, answer me honestly and no matter what the answer is, I will respect it and wont be sad...

Thanks for reading and tolerating me.
Amal
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Kamelia »

Hi there Behnam,

How are you? So I see that my lovely Ostad's been dealing with arguements these days! How's everything with you man? You really left messenger? People loved you, they could learn from you!
This is a very friendly suggestion dear. You yourself taught me that modesty is the best policy (beside honesty I mean :-D ) so please put some little time for your friends on the net and then put the majority of your free time for your lovely wife.
Behnam, I read all Amal's posts, there's not even a single thing that mentions your name or that says it's you who she's angry or upset with. And you know that! Right? God knows that if there's one true honest man in the world it's you! You never even think of decieving people, I know that for sure! You're no fraud,you're a knowledgable teacher for God's sake! Why do you have to prove yourself? They know you better than I do! Even if you lose sth, you would prefer the bitterness of the truth to the sweetness of sth fake! It's a HUNDRED-percent-proven fact to me!
Look I really get sad when everything happens to your friends you think that you made it or you were the cause and then you retreat so humbly not to bother them anymore although there was nothing wrong about you.
Amal's a sweet girl, something must have happened to her that she is seeming this sad right now. But that doesn't mean that YOU caused it. You know you haven't! Right?
Anyways, you have told me that you believe in that rule. I guess that wasn't related to me as you said. But whatever it is, thank you for taking the burden and telling me about it. You should know that Behnam, Amal BELIEVES in you by all means. She doesn't have to act in any certain way to make you feel it, but words are the true proofs of that. Kindness is pouring out of her words towards you.
Emmm, I don't know what else to say, but the hurried posts these days made me so shocked that I felt I needed to talk to you about them.
I am terribly sorry if I sounded pushy or awkward or anything, but you know I never mean to hurt! I've met you, I know you and I know Amal as well. You two are just two good people guys! Why do you have to argue about crystal clear stuff?!

Take care,
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Kamelia »

Hi there Amal,

Oh Gosh! Do I ask you how you are? How are feeling girl? My goodness, what has it been to make you so upset like this? I remember Elham always used to use the analogy of a garden for us. But now I see that a sweet flower's sad and her stem's a bit weak. I'm no judge, neither am I a sophisticated life whizz to tell you what to do but...Would you judge the matter more carefully and with your open eyes? Is this the way to solve your problems? Now I don't mean to blame you, I never dare to! But, this is not a good way to solve it. Think of it for yourself, abandonment had never ever had any good result anywhere in life. Not until you stand firmly before your troubles and face them like they really are yours, you wouldn't get rid of them! Believe me Amal, I've had lots of troubles, I've tried to escape, I've tried to play with them like they could be fooled, I’ve even tried avoiding them but guess what? NONE worked! Not until I faced them myself. You mustn’t get rid of the society you once loved and you still do in a snap! Why do YOU have to leave this place while you love it and let the problems conquer you? Why are WE created human beings and not some other creatures? So that we could DECIDE! Right? So that we could face the hardships with real logics not with running away from them. You got every right to do whatever you want but believe me a 23 year old would decide wiser. Let emotions go girl, you're not weak! I know!

Amal, sweetie, you might prefer to do as Behnam says and I'm sure what he says is best. But you have to overcome all the difficulties on your own that is the true way to it. Level with yourself!
Elham's post was awesome, so was Behnam's! Please consider them carefully, alright?
Amal, I might have sounded too cruel, forgive me for that. But I think of you a rational sweet pen pal! No of us would like to lose you!

Wish to see you happily blooming 
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Amal,

So many thanks for your friendly posts. I don't know what's going on there. I'm not in your situation. However, I know that you are an adult. Therefore, you know how to deal with difficulties. You asked me to respect your decision. I do respect you and have great respect for your decision. You said you couldn't chat any loner, I said that was OK with me. I am very happy about your decision as long as it helps you relax and makes you comfortable.

Once, you are cheated and deceived by someone, shame on them. However, be careful with being cheated twice, because people will say, "shame on you!". They may not say it frankly and directly, but as a general rule, when someone is an easy prey, s/he is in danger. Why am I saying this? Well, I am giving you some advice. Why am I giving it? Well, I am your friend. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you wrote you were fooled and deceived. It meant that a person in the world has done it. Therefore, all the people in the world were under suspicion. However, It is highly probable that the cheater is someone who you spend time with. He hasn't come from Mars. :lol: Therefore, people who are your friends are under greater suspicion. These people have right to defend and remove all doubts. I do know that I haven't fooled you. However, other people in this thread didn't know that. I had right to defend myself. I know what I am doing. What made kamelia write some positive things? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cannot tell you what to do. I want you to do whatever makes you happy, calm, relaxed. and whatever gives you peace of mind. Don't care about me or someone else, first care about yourself.

I do respect you. Please choose a way which leads to satisfaction, relaxation, calmness, and comfort.

All the best,
Behnam, 2 April, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi again Amal,

Something is forgotten!

Amal, to be honest, your carelessness made me very angry. Why? Well, we chatted to each other after your strange post. I gave you some advice on how to cope with the situation you were in. Before that, in my post, I wrote you a golden sentence
You should also know, sometimes a question neither hurts someone nor kills anybody, but it answer may do!
You used it as a quotation, but you didn't use it practically! When we were chatting, I convinced you to avoid following what was in your mind. You agreed. However, next day you put a post and said the question wasn't what we had discussed together, and you had done what was in your mind!!! That made me confused(you read it sad), and I will be confused with it until my dying day. Why? Because you not only didn't follow my advice, but also fooled me! Yes, you fooled US actually, and you surely know what US means. Remember, you agreed to avoid following, but amazingly you did. You also gave different explanation to US! Well, you are a girl and that's a good excuse! That's natural for girls to forget what they say in different situations! However, my mind works like an atomic clock! Hehehehehehe...LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am, maybe increasing your sadness. That's OK, because an easy prey is like peach, so people like eating it! Peach come and go into my mouth, I love YOU! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 2 April, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi sweetie,

How are you Kamelia? How life is going with you? Is everything OK with you? I hope so!

Oh, thank you so much for friendly and wonderful posts. Thank you once again for saying some positive things about me. That's very kind of you.

Kamelia, what you have said-your friendly advice-is right, but that's only one side of the matter. There are other aspects which are not clear enough to be seen easily. There are some things unwritten but we know, because we have shared something when chatting for about two years. Above all, you weren't there when we were chatting and speaking about Amal's recent problem. You weren't there to see what she was saying, what Elham said, and how I responded, were you? You weren't there to see how Amal agreed with us and thanked for our help, were you? Therefore, what I have already written and how I have behaved would be repeated by me, if this matter would happen again! Got it? It means that I don't regret anything. :lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds cruel? Well, let it be! :lol: :lol: :lol:

About the decision as I've said, it was a common decision since my wife and I made it. We came to the conclusion that chatting should be limited. Strangely, this matter isn't relevant to Amal's decision. In fact, the other day something terrible happened when I was chatting with a chat friend. You don't know them. I shouldn't speak about it. I am sorry, but believe me, Amal's decision doesn't affect mine. Mine was like losing the bunch of flowers when washing them. Got it? I hope so! :lol: :lol: :lol: You should read between lines! Hehehehehe... :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 2 April, 2012

[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Thanksssssssssss Behnam! :lol:
Now everything is clear for me..... Enjoy eating, Behnam, as you want! Your words made me verrrry verrrry happy! I am the happiest and the most lucky girl in the world!:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Amal,
I recommend you to take a trip to Lattakia for a week, Stay in a good hotel near the seaside , If the weather is warm go swimming and play volleyball beside the sea. Please listen to your friend advice . I am sure you forget all of the bothering things in your life. You would better to leave your pen friends for a week , but not for ever.
Good luck,
Mohsen
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

"It is well to give when asked but it is better to give
unasked, through understanding."

-- Kahlil Gibran
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi friends,

May I ask you to answer a question about Elham?

It's about two years you know me; would you please let me know how understanding Elham is in your idea? Give a number from 0 to 10 to Elham's understanding! Please be honest and be sure that your answer wont make me sad even if you give me 0! :lol:

What kind of things do I understand well? What are things I am not good at understanding?
Your frank answers will help me a lot. Thanks in advance. :-)

All the best,
Elham
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Thanks!

Post by [amal] »

Hi Kamilea and Mohsen,

How are you? I hope you are enjoying your time.

Thanks Kamilia for your advice and help...

Ohhhh Mohsen! I understand what you meant. And it's really helpful, I should change my mood!
However, going to Latakia is my wish at this moment, it become like a dream! I wounder when we will be able to go there again! }: }: }:

Please my friends, don't worry about me, I am very very WELL!
Bye
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham,

How are you? How is university?

I give you 9 out of 10 provided that you be in love with someone. Frankly speaking, it seems you understand things better when you are in love, but when you aren't in love either your detectors don't work, or signal-to-noise ratio is low! :lol: :lol: :lol:

About your question, you understand almost everything. In fact you have got a good combination of wisdom and emotions which both help you behave logically when head is needed to analyse things and show your correct feelings when heart is needed to rule!

In my opinion, when you write you sound like a little girl, but when you speak you sound like a leader, a book writer, a psychologist, an adviser, a consultant, someone with a lot of self-confidence.

Thank you for being a friend of mine. I am always proud of you.

All the best,
Behnam, 3 April, 2012

zakiah

Post by zakiah »

Dear Behnam,

Hi there, I am Zakiah but you could call me Kiki.
I'm new in EC and in this forum. When I saw the subject in your post, I had the courage to write on a forum for the first time. Hoping I could learn something to improve my English.

B/rgds
kiki
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,
This is the first time you’ve made a decision under your wife influence and omitted your friend's ID. You are one of hero of Azarbyjan, how you let woman decide on you career. If you go ahead in the same way , your relation through internet will be broken off by degrees.
Your former picture was a boy , I guess it was the picture of your childhood ,why you changed it , I like your photo please mail it for me.

All the best,
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Amal,
Good to hear that you are well , I hope your dream come true in Latakia. I also hope to visit latakia very soon .We had a friend from lattakia who left us without any logical reason, She was a wise girl ,but I don’t know what had happen for her when she was married
B.Wishes
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Elham,
Your mark is 9.5 according to the values I got from your writings. You are educated girl ,you love your parents , you help your parents, you know art , you are religious , you can stand different situations, you have a powerful ability to compose your letters ,you have a powerful engine of emotion.
Yours as ever
Mohsen
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Love is essense of life!

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam,

Thanks for your kind and funny post.
You've said some very posetive things about me. That's kind of you to think so.

But there's sth interesting in your post; when I'm in love, I become understanding!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

How have you come to this conclusion about me? Oh come on, Elham is always understanding! Isn't she? ;-) You know what? THere is no Elham out of love, therefore she always aunderstands well! What a witty reasoning! hahaha
I'm never out of love, There is always something or some one to be loved by me. Even in the worst conditions there is sth to be loved by me; trees, sky, flowers, water streams, spring, fall, snow, rain, birds......

Once one of my friends said sth very wisely about me! He said: Without love your dead! Love keeps you alive! He was absolutely right, he understands me well. :-)

Dear Behnam! You believe friendship is better than love! But I believe a mixture of both is better! Friendship with the person whome you love is the best shape!
It's so common among young people to fall in love with each other but most of them never smell or taste the sweetness of friendship; they defenetly lose one of the greatest experiances in life! Bad, so bad...
On the other hand, there are many incredible and unique chances and experiances which simple friends miss! It's also bad, too bad!

Ummm, a littel girl.... a leader.... How can both roles be gathered in one person ? Is it possible?!!! :roll:
Come on, I'm just a little naughty girl who loves playing, who loves to draw attentions to herself by beeing cute and sweet! And if she got successful, that would be enough for her! {-:

Anyway, thanks for your post; I loved it. I love when you say good things about me!
Emmm, come on Behnam!!! My detectors always work! :-( LOL

All the best,
Elham
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Mohsen,

Ohhh, you've given a very high number to me! Too generous you are! Thanks :-D

A powerful engine of emotions!? Oh what a nice description! :-D

Dear Mohsen you think too posetively about me. Im happy to hear such things about myself, but there is a loooooong way in front of me to be that good!

All the best,
Elham
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Kamelia »

Hi Behnam,

How are you doing? Seems like when I was away for some days to reach the college there was a bomb in here! LOL Lots of unread posts were waiting for me! The topic was heated, the New Year has begun and yeah! People have restarted with a great energy and minds full of sentences to flow over!

Oh it's the college time again and I can't catch the stuff here up to date so I'm really sorry for myself }:

Yes, I know what you say.I broadly appreciate it. Your paragraphs,though so friendly and adorable, seemed like they were hammering something in to my mind (usage of "you got it buddy?") which was quite unexpected! Well, Dear Behnam, I understand the situation perfectly well but you know what? When two people are quarreling over something or just arguing(so to speak) one shouldn't jump in between and make it worse. I couldn't blame either one of you, misunderstandings happen in virtual world, neither I could reform all the matter so I tried to defend both of you. Oh and YES I know I wasn't there when you were all chatting or discussing matters! I was just trying to be friendly, what a friend does! :-P

Oh, the flowers and all...GOT IT! Yes sir( in an army tone)! LOL

Take care,

Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Kamelia »

Hiii Ellie,

How are you doing? What's up? Feeling the energy and sweet breeze of spring like me? Oh wait, are you as sad as me that ghermez kolah finished? LOOL

Ellie, I give you a 9.5 since no one's perfect. I've always felt quite comfortable talking to you, either on phone or via messenger or even texting. I've always thought how you manage to be so calm and friendly and then trying to understand me instead of judging me. No compliments at all, but you've been the most understanding friend of mine who's actually older than me!

Love,

Take care,

Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Kamelia »

Hi Mahan,

How are you? You ok man? Do I have to stick a "wanted" note to arrest you and bring you to here? Oh let me guess, you enjoy reading up to the degree that you avoid writing, right? :-D
I didn't invite you in to see you sit aside and watch.

Let me ask you things, how are the letter writing courses going? I heard you got a lot to do. I really envy your active class. God knows how I regret not switching the class LOOOL.

I was just kidding, hope you don't mind.

Take care,

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Zakiah,

Welcome! Thank you for putting comment in this thread. I am sorry to be late. I didn't see your post on time. Just a few seconds ago a friend of mine informed me about your post! I don't know why the site doesn't inform us about the place of new posts by people who put them in the thread for the first time! This is actually one of the major drawbacks of this site. Anyway, I apologize to you for being late in replying.

Your English is very good. It seems you are living in an English spoken country. Would you please introduce yourself?

Your name implies that you are a Muslim. Am I right? I prefer to call you Zakiah rather than Kiki.

Please participate in discussing matters. You can also offer some topics for discussion. I hope we will help each other with improvement in English skills.

All the best,
Behnam, 5 April, 2012

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Americans are Americans

Post by Mohsen »

Americans are Americans , 90 percent of Americans are not native ,except Indians,others are immigrants they have come to America since 300 years ago , some of them are originally British , French , Irish, Spanish, Portuguese, German, and African, Asian ..and so on.

During the last decade American have got used to see mass killing in their country and in other countries.
One American killed 17 Afghan civilian innocent people who were sleeping during the night and burnt them in fire.
One American Killed 7 innocent students who were studying in a christen religious American university.

One American killed students of the school….. ,I don’t remember the name of it.Totally more than 300 students have died in American schools by American murderers during last years.

I don’t know if people feel secure living in America!!!!!?.

The American police always said ,the murderers had psychological problems. People have got used to listen the sentence ,
The big question is “ what is the problems in American society which caused many people have psychological problems” A society which claims it is a developed ,advanced, rich, educational one,and …. So on
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi Kami,

I am so good, thanks. Just as you I'm enjoying the pleasant wheather of spring.
You know what I love the most about the spring? The fact that everything's new. I love this light green . This light pink, purple, blue...
Even rain falls smell different in spring. Everythings just awesome.
I am very very happy that spring is here; last winter was so boring.Thank god that seasons change* :-)

Oh yes, I sadly said goodbye to those cute children in Kolah ghermezi. I'm looking forward to seeing them again next year; even if I were 60 or 70 I would enjoy watching them as much as I do now. :-D

That's very kind of you to say such posetive words about me. How do you know? You have read just some posts from me and talked with me once or twice on the phone.
You have to take a trip with me and get to know me that way.
Once some one asked Molla nasrodin about his boy; he said I haven't traveled with him yet!
It means he believes he couldn't know his own boy without taking a trip with! :lol:

And that's really true; I firmly believe in it. We can know anybody in trips.

Hope you enjoy your courses this semester. Say my warm Hi to Emam Reza whenever you'll go to his holy lovely shrine.

Take care of yourself,

Best wishes,
Elham
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi dear,

Post by [amal] »

Hi Elham,

How are you? How is your univ? And how is your sister?

Emm to say the truth, there is nothing in my mind to write about. However, I really miss writing to you. Therefore, I will tell you about my days...

These days, I am still struggling with downloading that book cause downloading in all sites had been blocked for us... :-(
As I told you, I asked my cousin who lives in Jordan to download it for me but I got nothing till now, maybe he couldn't find it or he couldn't download it, I don't know! Anyway, my mind -these days- is busy with looking for other solutions. Uhh! What a luck! :-x

FINALLY after that horrible week, my family and I decided to go for a picnic, everything was interesting. Although, it was sunny and very VERY hot, it rained!!!! :-D
The funniest thing was that while we were there, my brother climbed a tree so I became jealous and wanted to climb it too, I really wanted to do a childish thing! {-:
However that wasn't easy for me AT ALL, I tried hardly but I couldn't! :-(
Then after my brothers support, help and advice, I DID it!!! {-; Thank god that nobody saw me while I was doing that cause... :lol: :oops: :lol:

Oh dear Elham, while I was writing my first part of this post, I got some questions to you:
Do you believe in luck?! In your view, how is it affect our life? Do you think that lucky people can SOMETIMES achieve their goals without making any efforts?! Please write whatever comes to your mind.

I hope to hear from you soon.
best wishes,
Amal
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi Amal,

So happy to hear about your enjoyable day with family. My sister and I are very well, thanks.

It must have been a very funny scene; Amal struggeling to climb up a tree!!! :lol: What did you gain up there? Did you pick anything? Or just enjoyed the position?
I'm also terrible at climbing the trees but I like it. Although I have a sever fear of heights, if a tree has a horizental branch, safe for sitting on, it's worth climbing the three for; specially when there's a water stream under the branch or when the tree is placed in a vast green plain!

Oh, Amal, writing these lines made me so relieved imagining myself in such a situation! You know, I LOVE vast plains where you can freely run and sing... a gentle rain fall can help the situation even more.Little drops touches your cheek and you smell the wet soil...green earth under your feet,blow sky above your head, the breez carresse your face and you hear rain drops kiss the grasses.... Hummmmmmm, what a peace....
what a relaxing thought...I don't wanna leave there...let me stay more...you come with me too; we can run, we can sing, we can dance, we can laugh..... what a sweet dream! :-)
Do I believe in luck?! emmm..... to be logical, no. Considering the rule of cause and effect, it can't be true!
However,my sisters believe I'm a very lucky person. They kiddingly say: Elham don't worry about anything;just be relaxed, you have a good luck and gain whatever you want! :lol:

But I personally believe in power of dreams and never stop dreaming! The more, the better, the stronger you dream, the lukier you are to achieve it!

By the way, I'm soooooooo lucky that I found Let's learn together, so that I made such wonderful friendships* :-D :-D :-D

What about you? What's your own idea about it?

Thanks for reading,

Elham
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

I keep silently praying, “Lord, make me joyful in
spite of it, even if I have no letter! And bless Emmy, and help
me to thank you that she has so much to do for you that she
cannot write!”

These words are writen from a letter by a lover who has no news from her!

We have no news from some of our lovely friends! The same as the prayer above I wish our friends are healthy, happy and enjoying their lives;hope they are busy with beautiful good things that have forgotten us! Lord, bless our friends and take care of them*