Moderator: EC

[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by [amal] »

Hi Yezterday,

How are you?

Emmm, I don't know what to tell you but whenever I lose my hope about learning English, Behnam motivates me... {-;

I am sorry my friend, I have to end my message here cause I am in a net cafe and I am in a hurry.

Hope to write to you more.

Bye bye.
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Kamelia »

Hiiiii Amal,

How are you? How's everything with you?
Oh...what were you talking about then? "How bad Kamelia is, why does she have such long gaps between her posts?!" :-D
I remember the last time I wrote to you was about smoking. Hope I get more subjects to write to you :-D

Love,
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

WOW! Do my eyes deceive me?

Hi Kamelia,

Welcome to this thread. Thank you for joining us. I'd missed you terribly. You made me very happy.

I really love that song. It's given to me by a nice friend of mine (You don't know her. She is living in Gonbad Kavus, and studying English at Ferdowsi University in Mashad). It is, in fact, clear evidence of my special care of her friendship. In other words, it is a memento of our warm friendship.

Tell us more about yourself, the university, the city, the professors, the common friends,... I've missed reading from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 13 March, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to this thread, and thank you for joining us. You're most welcome!

To put comments on this thread, there is no need for bravery or a lot of confidence. What you need is only some time to spend on signing in and writing. I'm quite a shy man( ;-) ), but it is so relaxing here that I have got no difficulties writing about different topics or even sharing my feelings. Besides learning from each other, this virtual space even provides good opportunities for me to play jokes on my friends.

I suggest you write as far as you can. Don't worry about making mistakes. We all make mistakes; even native English speakers sometimes make mistakes. That's OK. However, we must learn from our mistakes. As a rule, if mistakes teach us, they are teachers. It is great to have some skillful teachers, isn't it? Therefore, welcome your mistakes with open arms. Stop worrying, and avoid shyness or timidity; as you've put it.

Would you mind introducing yourself? It is nice to hear about you more.

All the best,
Behnam, 13 March, 2012

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Oh Kameliaaaaaaaa,
Hiiiiiiiii,

Im just shocked. :shock: I am sure your first post in this thread was not where it is now! I just saw your post to Behnam and reading your thanks for warm welcoms, I wondered if there has been any Hello post from you! I looked for it and found it on page 14! You should know, in this thread when we submit the first post it takes several days to see it recorded!

Anyway, I just saw you here! Thanks for remembering us.
Tell me the truth; would you have written here if I hadn't tell you that I miss your English? ;-) {-: ( Kami? Is my previous sentence grammatically correct? I feel sth is wrong in it!)

Happy to see you among us. Write alot; you know well that I enjoy your English, Miss English* :-)

KISS,
Elham
mahan

Hi EveryOne :)

Post by mahan »

Hi everyone,

my name is mahan. I'm 20. I study english language and literature @ ferdowsi university of mashad and right now I'm doing my 6th semester.
My dear friend, kamelia, introduced this terrific forum to me and I'm so happy to be here with you all and find some new pen pals and share my information about anything i know ;)

here, i feel a kind of nostalgia that takes me to when I was a high school student and I enjoyed blog writing about computer stuff etc. :D

I wish you all the best,
Mahan
rosenbeck

Post by rosenbeck »

hi all,
missing my first post here. really confused.

just want to join you, rosenbeck, male, from Beijing of China.

I remembered among the former posts, one question is why to learn English.
In China, the original motivation is for the diploma or access for good job.
but unfortunately,even if we started the English Course so early and suffered a tough process with so many examizations, still many "students" ,like me, can not use this tool appropriately.

even in my work process now, I just only familiar with the contents regarding limited working issues.still a hard thing for me to express a slight complicated thing with traditional English.so you know, if happen to face to a English-speaking person, how damned he would feel if he just got feedback from me with Yes or No.

that's why I am looking for some forum now, to post, to make friends, to write as much as possible.hope can get more more clues from you all.

by the way, I am dealing on some web-trading, so can meet many customers from all over the customer, I hoped I can practice more and more at this job.....but you know, always the same sentences repeated and also always some guys also with blunt tool fight with you.

anyway, that's right, do not fear about mistake here, just want to let you understand my words, maybe easier and easier later!

hope make friends more here.

kindest regards
Rosenbeck
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Kamelia »

Look now, do I feel embarressed?!

Hi Behnam,
How are you? Could I ever forget my lovely ostad? How are things with you? How've you been?
Your warm welcome made me feel so embarrassed that i regret not having written sooner! I've missed your writing too! But I was well...too busy! Please do understand me.
Oh yeah, at first I thought I know your friend, but with the explanations I made sure I've never heard of her LOL. But one thing I'm so sure about, and that's the way you care about your friend and I'm sure you're always in her thoughts! You're a very honorable friend! By the way, you saw memento?! I got it on my laptop, but haven't watched it yet!
Uuuuh, the univ! Lots of things has happened to me and I guess I'd be writing about them all by and by :-D
Profs are getting pretty cool, or maybe I feel this way! They seem more professional in my opinion. Especially our Survey of English Literature prof! He's such a genius about history, art and literature! He's amazing Behnam. You never want to even have a blink of an eye when he's writing or explaining so that you might miss something! Even in his noon classes you never feel drowsy! Previous semester's Survey prof was AWESOME too! My goodness was she knowledgeable! I envy them :))))
Now, I'm in my city, enjoying the holidays and taking my time reading books one after another. I even took part on a lit web-site. It's quite useful for me.
O0o0oh here comes the best part, our MUTUAL friends! Ghazal's to write here soon and Safa sent warm regards when I told them I'm going to write in here again. Oh wait a minute; I introduced another nice classmate of mine. He's going to join here soon. He's been a teacher in his hometown and he's a to-be teacher in Mashhad. His English is good and he's a very creative guy.
Oh hey, how about you telling me a bit about yourself? Your lovely wife? How's the life going on? Any bundle of joys yet? : D :-D
Waiting impatiently to read from you,

Take care,
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Kamelia »

Ellieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

Heyyy there girl,
How are you doing? How are things with you? Oh my God, have I been this cruel? I feel embarrassed. I wish I'd written sooner. But Ellie, I swear to God I missed this place a gazillion times but I didn't have a regular access to internet and it really irks me not to follow all the posts here.
Oh you're right about that. I do not dare accusing any friend of mine of being negligent or anything. You know, I just felt for one second that everyone's sulky and tired of me coming and going :oops: God knows I love you guys here. This communion hasn't been built easily, and I feel the bonds between us. How can I forget all those discussions and arguments and...!
Oh...I'm in not a place to correct you ey! You're a professional now :-D But yes...that word "tell" needs to take a step back in time LOL "if I hadn't told you". Mistakes are sometimes unavoidable Ellie!
Ellieee, what's up? what's new about you? Tell me all! I wrote a lot to dear Behnam about me so I don't like to paste them again and bore you.
Waiting impatiently to read from you,
Take care,
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

WoooooooooooooooW,

oH kamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Im just so excited having read your posts! They are full of English!!! They are full of eneregy! They are full of life!
How could you deprive us from such a nice English and such a lovely, lively presence in our thread?

You've brought the spring here sweetie* You're presence is just like a very sweet-smelling flower spreading its heady scent all over our garden. Thanksssssssssss dear Kamelia from the bottom of my heart.

Your posts made my day,thanks

Pleaseeeeee write more; I dont know, just look at walls and think and write about whatever comes to your mind. I enjoy your sweet English.

Love,
Elham
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

Cleaning the chandeliers on top of the ladder, removing the dust from furniture, rubbing them until they give a beautiful lustre ,washing the walls ,kitchen , bath room are the last efforts of a man who is dying in torment. It is not clear that why this man should be happy for coming the new year. The hard working inside the home and strolling in the streets to buy new clothes are something that I hate to do ,while I should pretend that I am happy, I am not allowed to show what is going in our hearts to my wife. Her foot is in plaster ,she is also happy to see that I am doing all jobs and she is just in rest.
About my writing I don’t see any progress in it , my writing is seasonal ,sometime I am in a good mood and have enough time ,I write better ,but generally I don’t care about grammar.
What are you doing at home .do you help your wife cleaning the house?

all the best,
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hi kamelia,
Nice to see your post here, I am happy to read your post about the situation in the university. Many students say that their professors are not enough knowledgeable. But this time you say it in positive words. I wish I had an opportunity to attend in your university class listening to your lecturer.

all the best,
Mohsen
mahan

Post by mahan »

Hi everyone,

I'm Mahan.I'm 20 years old and I study English language and literature @ ferdowsi university of Mashad. Right now, I'm doing my sixth semester in my major.

My dear classmate and friend, Kamelia, introduced this fabulous website to me and I, @ once, registered here. Now I'm on cloud nine that after years and years again I have a place to write about things that I like and share them with some lovely pen pals.

I wish you all the best :)
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mahan,

You're most welcome. Many thanks for joining us and putting post in this thread. Your presence in this thread and participation in discussion will give other learners a good opportunity to improve their English skills. For me, it's a great honour to meet a friend of Kamelia, as well as a perfect opportunity to practice English.

Some information about me could be found on page one. If you need to know more about me just let me know.

Except for some heated topics such as sexual matters, political issues and religious subjects, we are allowed to write about whatever comes into our minds and discuss it. However, I have learned from bitter experience that writing about women can be challenging. Therefore, we should also avoid discussing the matters which demean women.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Kamelia for introducing you to this thread. I hope we will create a friendly atmosphere and will make here a nice place to be in.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 16 March, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you? I hope all is going well with you. Thanks for the post, although you were late.

To be honest, I do nothing at home. Behnam at home is like a bull in a china shop! :lol: That's why my wife prefers static Behnam to dynamic one! Hehehehehe...

Oh my God! My friend Mohsen is in a terrible situation. He has to make home ready for New Year and guests. That's only one of the several minuses of having a leg-broken-wife at home! That's tolerable to do household chores as long as Khalife can enter Baghdad freely. If he has to stay at the door until full recovery, I recommended another city to him! Poor Mohsen! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thankfully, we are going to take a trip to the south of Iran (Rahiyane Noor). Therefore, our flat doesn't need any decoration and rearrangement.

All the best,
Behnam, 16 March, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Kamelia,

Thank you very much for your friendly post and clear explanation. Thank you once again for introducing Mahan to this thread. It was very wise of you.

It is happy to hear that you are speaking positively about the university, the courses and the professors. Being optimistic about the situation is one of the most important stages of students' achievement in greater success. You should know that Kamelia-in my mind- is linked with a famous professor in the field of English. I hope I will be lucky enough to see your huge success(God willing).

My wife is teaching Chemistry at a high school. She is always busy with correcting students' papers, exams, and lesson planning. I am involved in, more or less, the same activities.

Life is beautiful, and we are still living! :lol: There is no a new comer to our lives. Well, the situation isn't ready for another person. By the way, a child could catch my wife's attention and care. This would cause me to feel jealousy. Consequently, our happy marriage might get damaged! That's why I disagreed with. Besides some advantages, there are other big disadvantages to child-nursing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 16 March, 2012

Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Kamelia »

Hiiii Behnam,

How are you? How's everything with you? So I see that you haven't got much to do at home and lovely wife would take care of everything :-D
Oh about Mahan, he's a very active boy when it comes to English. I talked about this place and introduced you and he said he liked to join in. Click! That easy! LOL
Ostaaaaad, thank you so much for saying so :"> I won't let you down :-P It is a great wish of mine too! You know!
Oh so, lovely Ostad's not yet a daddy :-D O0o0ok! The justifications based on what I know of you seemed fair enough! No arguements over that :-D
You know what? I guess I agree with you! To some extent actually! I don't think of them as intruders or mind-destractors or attention abosorbers LOOOL Kids just add new tastes to life, right?
But I agree that there are some disadvantages! You're gonna end up spending the whole time of the day with them so that you wouldn't ever figure out how the day finished!
Well, maybe I don't know much yet! But kids are...:X

By the way, you still watch movies? What are some of the recent ones you liked and you'd like to suggest?

Hope to read from you so soon,

Take care,
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Kamelia »

Dear Ellie,

Heyyyyy girl. What's up? Oh my God! Come o0o0on YOU! I don't really know if there's anyone in the world who can embarress me more than you. I feel soooo..."blushed" LOL

Ellie jan, I was absent from here and now I'm sorry for me that I missed the chance to see my dear friends improving so much. Ellie! You can't even guess what I'm witnessing now! Your English and also dear Mohsen's improved a great deal. I'm not implying that your english skills-esp writing- were not good or anything but that they have IMPROVED to a great deal that I'm really enjoying writing in here more than before. Asan vaaay :-X
Ellie, was I kidding when I asked you to fill me in with the new stuff that have come up? :-D I haven't got a clue what to write abouuut! I was wondering if you could help me out here! That's why I asked you to tell me about yourself so that I could choose something and write about!
I guess I'm gonna have to role up my sleeves and figure something out alone! :-D
How are the Eid preparations going?Who designs the Sofre Haft-Seen in your home? What color are you using in setting the table?Do you go shopping? Do you mind if I join you? LOL

Lots of questions ey! Hope you don't curse me when you see them LOOOL

Take care,
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Kamelia »

Hiii Mohsen,

How are you doing? Mohsen I read about your wife and I'm so sorry about that. You must be under so much of a pressure especially that these are the beginning days of the Bahar and people have got a lot to do at home.
I'm happy that I got the chance to write in here again and enjoy the atmosphere here.
I really enjoy the majority of our classes except some of them which are boring. Sometimes I wonder why the hell has he prof decided to become one since s/he has got nothing to say! NOT A SINGLE FACT! And they just justify themselves by being busy and having a lot of classes during the week!
But except these few ones others are AWESOME whose majority hasn't decreased yet! And as I said, some of them I enjoy to the degree that I really wonder why did we ran outta time? i wish we had 3 houres for this :)))
Yeah well...I wish you could! Then I would show you what Literature really means :-D

Mohsen, I wholeheartedly wish bunches of health for your lovely wife. I hope she becomes well so soon.

Take care,
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Kamelia »

Hi Mahan,

How are things with you? Glad you wrote here. Now you can be an eye witness of whatever I told you about here! :-D
As dear Behnam said except some certain topics, you're free to read others posts and write to whomever you like and share your ideas.

Hope you find stuff around and start writing so soon,
Take care,
mahan

Post by mahan »

Hiii :)

Oh my God, It seems that I have to extend my grateful thanks to 2 persons right away.
Mr. Behnam who really made me happy with his warm welcome which I never expected :)
and my dear Kamelia with whose advice, I registered here and Thank You for calling me an active boy :)
Thanks Thanks Thanks

I guess you're a professional English writer Mr. Behnam. its not so hard to find it out from your texts and I also read your information on the first page. they were quite useful for getting to know you better.

Wish You The Best
Mahan
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Kamelia,

Thanks for friendly reply. I'm very well, and thankfully, everything is going well with me.

About the role of children in life, I agree with you up to a point, but there are some aspects I disagree with. You should look at the situation from different angles. You are only looking at it from your own frame of reference which is womanly. You must be a man to know what I am saying. However, I appreciate your views, but I think you are overstating the subject.

As you may know, I spend my free time on the Internet; browsing the web, chatting with friends, writing in the thread, and reading some articles. I rarely watch movies. Whenever there is nothing to do, I watch 'friends' series. I really love it. It's a great fun. Right now, I am listening to some English music. Well, while my fingers are working, my ears had better take the opportunity to enjoy listening music. It is like killing two birds with one stone! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, this is one of the features of modern world. There is no enough time to spend on doing things separately. How do you think? Do you think modernism has brought us more comfort? In your opinion, what are its advantages and disadvantages?

All the best,
Behnam, 16 March, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mahan,

Thanks a million for replying. That's very kind of you to praise me for my writing skills. I'm a learner and I'm still learning English. Thank you for encouragement and positive words.

Mahan, I'm originally from East-Azerbaijan; from Marand which is a small city in the North-west of Tabriz. The distance between them is about 60KM. Marand is a green city, because it's almost covered with tall trees. The weather is great and people are friendly and supportive. The traffic isn't heavy, so the drivers enjoy driving and pedestrians enjoy walking. The pace of life is quite slow, but as other small cities, there is no nightlife either. In terms of job opportunities, Marand is not comparable with big cities. That's why young people often move to large cities like Tabriz, Tehran, etc. In spite of some serious drawbacks, I still love my place of birth very much.

Where are you originally from? Would you mind giving some information about your home twon? Where were you born and raised? Where do you live?

All the best,
Behnam, 17 March, 2012

mahan

Post by mahan »

Hi Behnam,

thank you for more info about yourself. I love the cities in western Iran. last summer, me and my family had a very nice trip there; a journey that I will never forget :D

anyhow, I'm originally from Bojnord and I have spent most of my childhood either in Bojnord or Mashad and I cannot really say which one I like the most, bcuz I consider both of them as my hometowns :D
@ any rate, I finished my high school education in Bojnord and then after Konkur, I was admitted @ ferdowsi universiy. But though I live in mashad right away, I visit my family on holidays and all.

Its a normal thing that people look at their birthplaces in some other way, thus whether they live there or not, they still love their hometowns.

I totally agree that living in major cities could be hard and very time consuming, but sometimes people are somehow forced to live in these cities. the first reason, that you and I are fully aware of, is the job issues.

the second one is education which is mostly the concern of the youth. as Iran has always lacked the number of well equipped universities, its natural that students are very much encouraged by their parents to try to be admitted in universities of major cities and by this means turn into seasoned persons.

what do you think about what I just said?
I look forward to reading your answer soon enough,
Good Luck :)
geliba

Post by geliba »

hi
you are right this site it very helpful.
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mahan,

You're absolutely right. One of the main reasons of overpopulation in large cities is their better facilities, in comparison with other small cities. As you have mentioned, in big cities such as Tehran, Tabriz, Isfahan, Mashhad and Shiraz universities are quite well equipped. Although they are not comparable in facilities to the famous universities in the world, they are the best in Iran. Therefore, those universities are students' first priority when choosing a place to study in. Some families even move to big cities to be with their children(students). Consequently, that makes large cities densely populated.

Many thanks for writing about your home town. As you put it, everybody loves their birthplace. That's natural. You can say that again!

All the best,
Behnam, 18 March, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Geliba,

Welcome to this thread and thank you for joining us. That's very kind of you. This site is very helpful. I couldn't agree more.

I'd like to take this opportunity to express my special thanks to the administrator(s) of this powerful site for providing opportunities and chances for learners to practise English and make friends with people from different parts of the world. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

Would you please write more about yourself?

All the best,
Behnam, 18 March, 2012

mahan

Post by mahan »

Hi Behnam,

actually, i did not describe Bojnord very much. i mostly talked about major cities and all.
so... Bojnord is fortunataly not as big as Mashad, but I should admit that after the establishment of North Khorasan Province, its getting big has been out of control. the number of immigrants from the other cities and towns of the province has made Bojnord's population very high. now, most of the times we have heavy traffic on the main streets of the city and especially in downtown. and i don't even wanna talk about the noise and all :D

and thank you very much for describing Marand and its lovely people. i very much like to visit your hometown in our next trip Godwilling.

Good Luck :)
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

m
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi kami,

Its my second time today writing to you.You know what, while I was writing the first post, something terrible happend. The electericity went off and I lost all the post.

as you know, people often make the houses ready for the New Year.
My sister was cleaning the kitchen.She had to disconnect the electricity. She did it without asking me whether it was OK or not.First, I thought the electricity was disconnected from the supporting center in the city. Therefore, I got angry with those irresponsible people. Why don't they ask us when they decide to disconnect the electricity? }:
After a few seconds, oh my God, I found out that my sister had done it! You cannot imagine how my feelings were.On the one hand, I was angry because of losing the post,on the other hand, the situation was embarrassing. I had to hang my head on shame because of using some bad languges! :-(

This time I hope everything will go well! :-)

How are you doing? I hope you're spending the last days of the year happily beside your beloved family members.How is the weather in the Gonbad? Do you smell spring?

I'm a little late in replying; sorry! These days we are very very busy. There are lots of things to do at home and lots of shopping to do out! By postponing everything to the last week of the year, we made a big mistake.

We've got a fairly large house which takes a lot of time to clean. The other problem is the weather these days. Well, you can guess what this terrible weather is doing. We clean something, but wind brings a lot of dust into the house. It makes us spend more time on cleaning!
:-x

Oh yes,we set the Sofre-Haftseen every year and mostly my older sister is involved in designing it. She is the artist sister and very very good at decoration. My mom and she have planted many grasses (sabze) for the new year in different shapes and colors.

To tell the truth, this year I am not as excited as I used to be. In the past, I used to love the last week of the years and used to be impatient about the welcoming the New Year.
I don't know why, this year it doesn't excites me!
In my view, Eid is something to fool children, because in the past when I was a child, I loved Eids very much.The older I get, the more terrible Eids look!

It seems to me that everything has chenged. Eid isn't an exception. There is no passion or eagerness for Eids anymore.
Emmm, maybe I've got such a different feeling since I lost sth very precious this year! :-(

Kamelia, how about you?
do you still love Eids as much as you used to do?

Oh kami, don't you believe what happened while I was writting the second post!
A very kind and patient angel came down from the sky to me. As if he knew I'm tired and my mind isn't working well! He replaced many complicated sentences of my post with correct simple ones which makes sense more. I really really really enjoyed his warm and useful presence and learnt alot from him.
His ability to express whatever he thinks of in English, in a very simple and comprehensive, way is admiring.I love the way he writes in English. I wish he could always apear when Im writting! ;-) :-D Thankssssss a million my dear kind angel*

Thanks for redaing dear Kamelia,

Wish you the best in the coming year,
Elham
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,
Hope you are doing fine. Thanks God ,the weather is so cold that we have an icy pond at mooring. The cold weather caused a less travellers came to Esfahan so far. I should thanks God for the cold weather.we had not heavey traffic till yesterday. I don’t know what is attractive in my city that the travellers rush into the poor city. There are a million of negative sentences about Esfahan and its people ,but it looks that the passengers are deaf ,or they don’t want to believe them.
Anyway ,Behanm this is the second time you speak about Khalife and how he enters Baghdad, I read an story about Alibaba and forty thieves in my childhood ,I know nothing about Baghdad Khalifa. What is the story of Baghdad Khalife , it should be an ancient story ,maybe in Mokhtar era , Because at that era Khalife was using to go hunting and he always was worry about returning to the Baghdad .please tell me the story?
My supervisor don’t let me to sit behind the computer . I have to clean the window glasses.
Have a good time
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Kamelia,
Thanks for your sympathy , my wife should tolerate all the new year holiday with her foot pain.This is opportunity for her to rest at the most busiest time of the year and I am getting how much the house chores are difficult .
I always wish to had a house in mountain slope ,or a hut near the forest. Working in a small farm.
A dream that I used to paint when I was a child. A hut in a beautiful green region ,the smoke from the pipe of chimney on the hut roof always was going up.
When I grew up I drew a beautiful girl who was behind the hut window. She was waiting. and finally I added drawing a spear which speared two hearts and blood drops..
What I have is not the same as my childhood dreams, I don’t know why and what was my mistake. Maybe dreams are something that never comes true

All the best
Mohsen
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mahan,

Thank you for writing about Bojnurd.

Any plans for New Year's holidays? What have you planned to do on your holidays?

All the best,
Behnam, 19 March, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

I don't know what the story is, but I often use it humorously to describe people who are not allowed to do the action which interests them. They have to wait for proper time! :lol: :lol: :lol: Poor Mohsen! Waiting, cleaning, cooking, washing, working, ...! What a man! :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, do you look after your wife too? :lol: :lol: :lol: At least ask her sister to help and to compensate! :lol:

If you know the story, please tell it! Thanks.

All the best,
Behnam, 19 March, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Dear Iranians friends,

Happy New Year to you and to your family!

I hope 1391 brings you happiness, success and prosperity. May this year be full of happy memories and wonderful moments. May each minute and second be filled with happiness.

I wish you only smiles and joy. I wish you good health and happiness in life. I want all of your wishes to come true this year.

Stay Happy And Healthy!

All the best,
Behnam, 19 March, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Dear Iranians friends,

Happy New Year to you and to your family!

I hope 1391 brings you happiness, success and prosperity. May this year be full of happy memories and wonderful moments. May each minute and second be filled with happiness.

I wish you only smiles and joy. I wish you good health and happiness in life. I want all of your wishes to come true this year.

Stay Happy And Healthy!

All the best,
Behnam, 19 March, 2012

P.S. The attached files are just for you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Kamelia »

Hi There Behnam,
How are you multi-working man? :-D One day’s left to Tahvil-E-Sal and I’m sure you haven’t got the slightest idea how tired I feel though I know that I got enough energy to go till the end! This New Year’s joy makes you feel better! (Or is it the weather? I wonder)

Uh you brought up a very good subject though it felt like an IELTS class writing section :-D :-D Modernization and its sense! Well, I know that every time mama complains that the new modern world’s taking a part all the family members. She believes that in their era families used to gather together more. They would talk about everything heart to hear and solve the problems together without anyone’s cell phone ringing in the middle of the discussion and ending her/him up with leaving the room immediately! She says computers have deleted the real sense of the family and brought up a whole new meaning to life which is quite bitter to her! She says she preferred to light candles, not watch TV, not using that much electrical equipment but instead gain that real essence of being together! (She mostly says these when she’s angry LOL)
Well, I know she is partly right! But the thing is that she never thinks of the bright side! Well, what would she do if she missed me all the time and the only communication mean was writing a letter!!!Well, I mean right now, she has internet, she e-mails, she uses mobile texting or she can even chat with me via messenger and see me via web camera, Right? She no more has to wait for my letter to reach home LOOL

Besides, the world’s changing. Life’s like a race! How could you compete with others if your speed’s lower than them? You have to keep up with the society. And what makes one decrease this gap? New technology of course or what we call it modernization! As you said and I agree with it a hundred percent, the new modernized world has helped us do two things simultaneously with the help of computers, mp4 players, flash memories and so on!

Well I know there are disadvantages to the new technology. And I believe that the disadvantage lies in overusing the new tech. Like overusing PCs, listening to music via headsets too much, and so on which would do us bodily harm in the long time.
In short, I’m a big fan of the new tech. It has improved even the cooking system, let alone other stuff. I say if it weren’t for the new tech lots of new discoveries wouldn’t even BE ANNOUCED!

Happy New Year pishapish,
Take care,
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Kamelia »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you? I am really sorry to hear that but am also glad that she's getting to rest a bit. House work's so hard.

You know, what I'm going to say might sound bitter but it's no far than the truth. I believe that profound understanding of a position or person comes just when lose( God forbid) or halfly lose that position or person. Well, I think spouses would hardly know about each other's tasks whether at home or outdoors untill something happens to one of them and then the other would realize how hard it is to fill the gap. Hey, no offence here, ok? It's just a generalization. I'm not stating that you didn't know how hard the housework is or that you never tried to help her. The idea just popped up when I read that sentence of yours.

I remember that once a very lovely friend of mine told me that you must DREAM if you want to see it in reality. Well that meant a lot because if would never hinder my imaginations! Human beings never want their dreams to be taken from them because life would become grey without them, right? So who knows? Maybe the beautiful you life have is the result of all those dreams!

Happy new year pishapish!
Take care,
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi all my Iranian friends,

Happy New Year.

I wish this year will be a happier year than the past one.
I wish u a healthy year too.

I want to thank my best friends ; Behnam and Elham; cause they supported me, I really appriciate their favour, I won't forget it for my whole life.
I wish u both forgive me, it was a very hard year.

With love,
Amal
mahan

Post by mahan »

Hi Behnam,

First I wanna say Happy New Year To You And Your Family. Hope you have a very great year and enjoy yourselves :)

As a matter of fact, i have no especial plan for the holidays. i guess just visiting our relatives, watching movies, reading and stuff like this :D

And I also hope that you have a very nice Noruz holidays :)

Best Wishes
Mahan
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

This is just to inform you that I am going to take a 5-day trip to the south of Iran. I won't have access to the Internet. You should know that you are(will be) always in my thoughts.

Stay happy and healthy!

I hope to see many unread posts when i am back.

All the best,
Behnam, 20 March, 2012

mahan

Post by mahan »

And Hello everbody :)

now the year 1391 has begun. I wish everyone of you the best of luck in the world and hope that you achieve everything that you try for and intend to have.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Mahan
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam,

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your nice family*

Hope you are enjoying your trip to the south. Hope this trip brings you lots of joy and peace of mind. :-)

Hi dear Mohsen,

Happy New Year*
How are you doing? How is your wifes leg? I hope she gets well soon.
How are your hands? Seems they have recently been so busy! ;-)
Wish you lots of luck*

Hi Kami, Hi Mahan,

Happy Nowrouz*
Hope you are enjoying your holidays.I am very happy to have you with us these days.
Wish you a very happy and successful year ahead*

Hi Amal,
Thanks for you message. You are one of my dearest friends and I am really really happy to have you. Thanks for all of your kindness and support in the previous year.
I love you so much.

Best wishes for all,
Elham
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Kamelia »

Hi there Ellie,

How are you? Probably at the time I'm writing this post you you're busy with serving guests and maybe helping your mom doing house chores. As we got a "konkuri" this year, so there's not much of a "guest" creature invited to this danger zone :-D :-D
I'd like to say happy new year at this very beginning of the New Year and that I wish lots of luck, joy and health for you and your family.

Ellie, I know about that electricity failure that you said. Well, it's ok when you're at home living with just family members and knowing who's around and who's not while there's a power failure, but I want you to think of a situation in which you live with 12 GIRLS in a dormitory and you have power failure for about 4 days in a row! And then there's no warm water and the heating system's off! LOOOL
Isn’t that a misery? At the end of the fourth day, we were like Robinson Crusoe, scratching our chins, waiting for a rescue ship to save us! :)))) Quite unpleasant to imagine!

Never mind of that, I know how hard house cleaning is especially when it comes to big houses or huge yards and gardens, pavestones covered by bunches of leaves! Oh God!
This year's decoration of sofre was on me. I wasn't really satisfies with how it looked but I tried my best. My sister always used to give me a hand, coming up with ideas that really helped but this year she had to study and do nothing while taking breaks because of her konkur so i was the only one! Mom just bought things and whatever I wanted, plus doing the sabze!

You asked a big question. Hmmm, I guess I do Ellie. I love Eids just like before. And I know that the feeling exists just because I want it to be. This is me who want to keep this ceremony alive so that we could have an excuse to gather together and be happy!

Ellie, I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to be here with you during the tough time. I remember one text of yours to me which was sad and however I tried to pull you out of it, I didn't get much of a conclusion and I'm beginning to think that this loss of yours might be related to that text! So is it? I don't want to pry about but, whatever it is, please feel free to talk to me about it. Maybe I could lessen the burden or at least listen to you. I'm so sorry about it.

Oh a lovely angel, huh? I know just one lovely simplifying-sentences angel who is a very logical one. This angel used to be my corrector too LOL! Hope yours is the same as mine!

Have fun Ellie,
Take care
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi dear friends

O One who changes the hearts and visions, O One who directs the night and the day, O One who changes situation and circumstances, change our circumstance to the best of circumstances.
The fist grass on earth must have surely started sprouting on the first day of spring, the rivers must have started running then, and the buds blooming which means Norouz must have always been on the first day of spring, simultaneous with the renewing of creation.

"Soul" must have surely been created in this season. Love's first bow must have stricken a heart on its first day, and the sun risen for the first time on the very same day, marking the start of the clock of universe.
Let us pure our life ,sieve our heart and thought ,removing the rubbish and keep what is the worth

Sincerely Yours,
Mohsen[/color][/i]
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

"A rose is not its thorns, a peach is not its fuzz and a human
being is not his or her crankiness."

-- Lisa Kogan
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

I've missed youuuuuuu!

Post by [amal] »

Hi Behnam,

How are you? How was your trip, did you enjoy it? How was the weather there? Please tell us with full details about your trip and what you experienced there...

O Behnam, I didn't know that you were going on a trip and I didn't get your off message, too. But you know, dear, maybe that's something good cause it makes me know how precious you are!
Although I had a very busy week and I didn't rest for five minutes BUT I couldn't stop thinking of you in every minutes, my days were incomplete, they were missing the most important thing which is OUR CHATS...
I understand that YOUR PRESENCE in my life is the only thing which makes it perfect!
Please come back soon and shine my life again.

Bes wishes,
Amal
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

My lovely Elham!

Post by [amal] »

Hi dear Elham,

How are you? How is your holiday, do you enjoy it?! How do you spend your time? Did you visit your relatives?

Ohhh Elham, do you enjoy spring as I do, it's my favourite season. I love its trees, flowers , fruits and everything!
Yesterday, the weather was wonderful so my family and I went to a farm to see the trees' blossom and we had our breakfast there and took a lot of pictures, I enjoyed my time a lot!

By the way, Elham! I put something on facebook, have a look, if you want! ;-) :-D

Hope to read from you soon.
Best wishes,
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

I'm in Tehran; at home right now. I'm back.

Thank you very much for caring about me.

Dear Amal, you've wanted me to write about the trip in details. That was (right now you got online..) a 5-day trip to the south-west of Iran; Khuzestan province actually. First of all, let me make you familiar with it. This province is the richest as well as one of the largest in Iran. It is the richest for some reason: 1) The majority of Iran's oil sources are located in Khuzestan. 2) There are many great rivers in this province. 3) The land is flat with fertile soul; perfect for agricultural activities.

Right know in Tehran for example, the mountains are covered with snow and the weather is quite cold. Right now, our gas-burning stove is on, because as soon as we arrived at home, I lit it. However, in the south of Iran, some people were using air conditioning! In Tehran,the trees and the land are still dead(dry), but in the south the trees were covered with green leaves. The wheat fields were fully-grown; maybe in less than one month the wheat fields will be reaped!

People's native language is Arabic in Khuzestan!

Something which makes Khuzestan special for me and for all Iranians is the recent history related to this place. In September 1980, Iraq invaded Iran(Khuzestan) and a war began between us. The war lasted for 8 years. In fact, the war was imposed on Iran by Saddam and Iraqi forces. They made only limited progress into Iran and were quickly repelled by brave Iranians who regained all lost territory by June 1982.

The story behind the war is very long. Many books are written about it. Let me stop writing about it. If you have questions for me, please do not hesitate to ask.

Some people go there to see the battles, see the negative effects of the war, and VISIT death places of thousands people(martyrs) who sacrificed themselves for protecting their country. Some of the martyrs are still there, under the ground, but couldn't be found yet by responsible people who are searching! We go there to show our respect to heroes. This was my second time to visit that holy place.

In the battles, I felt the martyrs' existence, I smelled their smells, and could make a spiritual connection with them. You should know, Behnam knows what he is writing and what he is saying! He isn't a superstitious person at all.

I do respect and love those people who gave their lives to repel the enemy and protect our country. In fact, I respect zealous people, since I am myself one of them.

There are a lot of experiences related to this trip. I will speak about them later.

All the best,
Behnam, 25 March, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Oh my God! ...The land is flat with fertile soil...(who has written soul????? Someone else has written it, not me! hehehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Sorry for making many mistakes. Some of them are made because of carelessness. I wish I could edit the posts after posting them, but unfortunately this site doesn't allow us to edit them. Actually, we have only a limited amount of time to reread a post and correct mistakes. By the way, due to mind bias towards written things, sometimes we do not see our mistakes when rereading a post. For example, I posted the last post at noon. I read it before posting, but I didn't see my mistakes. Now, in the evening I saw some mistakes! What is the difference? Well, at that time my mind was biased towards them. When previewing, all words seemed correct to it(my head)! Heheheheheh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry anyway. There is no better justification for those silly mistakes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 25 March, 2012