hello, i'm here

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

strange

hello, i'm here

Post by strange »

hi, everybody!!
first, i m very happy to attend this forum. i'm in Vietnam and i recognise that there are many people whose nationality is Vietnamese. each one maybe has a private reason but i think the final reason is to improve their english skills. and me too. i'm here to make friend and then to practise my english. our country has a proverb :" van on vo luyen". that means you must always practise to do well any work.
I think my english is not good, maybe were there many mistakes in grammar, vocabulary..ect.But i m sure i will be better in near future with your friendship and help.
Please reply soon!! my address: *******.com
sibilla86

Post by sibilla86 »

Hello
My name's is Irene. I'm 17 and I live in Italy. I would be glad to be your friend. I've been studying English for 4 years and I like talking with people from other countries. My email address is *******.com
Sam45

Post by Sam45 »

Hello everyone,
I'm Sam from Ksa and study at college network major. I would like to have friends from the different countries to imporve my english and talk about studying, life, hobbies and any think you want. My e-mail is ( *******.com ) you can add me, thank you