Have you ever seen GHOSTS?

YES
17%
NO
83%

Total votes: 36

FIVER

Post by FIVER »

TearHere wrote: :lol: it's all in the mind..it's us who make up these tales,.. that's what my friend meishee used to say, she swallowed it..:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: i guess it isn't that scary to go in public restrooms just as long as you have some people with you.. :lol: :lol:
I think I'm a paranoid person sometimes, especially when I watch, read or hear anything scary for a long while.

I can think of "what ifs" too in the bathroom with my friends. What if I'm in the toilet stall and I suddenly see the girl's head in front of me, floating there and my friends were just outside washing their hands? I wouldn't know what to do.... :shock:
:( I'm getting carried away with my imagination :wink:
TearHere

Post by TearHere »

FIVER wrote: I think I'm a paranoid person sometimes, especially when I watch, read or hear anything scary for a long while.

I can think of "what ifs" too in the bathroom with my friends. What if I'm in the toilet stall and I suddenly see the girl's head in front of me, floating there and my friends were just outside washing their hands? I wouldn't know what to do.... :shock:
:( I'm getting carried away with my imagination :wink:
yeah, i'm a paranoid too.. you have no idea.. :lol: :lol:
i would just sing or pray just to divert my mind to other things..

sometimes, no matter how i convince myself that it's all in the mind, i just can't, still scared ..i ain't a good liar, can't convince myself.. :lol:

and being a not-so-talkative-girl or should i say, the i-often-opt-to-be alone type, i'm also scared..my friends told me that ghosts are most likely to appear to that kind of person.. those who don't really talk, passive... :roll:

i don't believe in them though.. (or am i just convincing myself.?.. :lol: )
illusion

Post by illusion »

Dixie wrote:
narris wrote:Dixie,are you interested in ghost stuff or making a compilation of stories?
I love to hear ghost stories :!:
Yeah me too, Dixie!!!!! There's this programme on discovery about ghost stories that I used to watch so much! :P
FIVER

Post by FIVER »

TearHere wrote:yeah, i'm a paranoid too.. you have no idea.. :lol: :lol:

sometimes, no matter how i convince myself that it's all in the mind, i just can't, still scared ..i ain't a good liar, can't convince myself.. :lol:

and being a not-so-talkative-girl or should i say, the i-often-opt-to-be alone type, i'm also scared..my friends told me that ghosts are most likely to appear to that kind of person.. those who don't really talk, passive... :roll:

Are us "loners" really more suspectable to ghosts? I think it's all really just in our heads, (but I still can't persuade myself that it's only in my head. :cry: ) *sigh* I'm just like you... trying to convince myself.
illusion

Post by illusion »

FIVER wrote:
TearHere wrote:yeah, i'm a paranoid too.. you have no idea.. :lol: :lol:

Are us "loners" really more suspectable to ghosts? I think it's all really just in our heads, (but I still can't persuade myself that it's only in my head. :cry: ) *sigh* I'm just like you... trying to convince myself.
I believe that ghosts really exist...
Dixie

Post by Dixie »

6 people voted YES :roll:
shokin

Post by shokin »

I sometimes see a ghost in a mirror :

black-haired
brown-eyed
asian eyes
smiling

It looks like me much ! :lol:

Shokin
Dixie

Post by Dixie »

shokin wrote:I sometimes see a ghost in a mirror :

black-haired
brown-eyed
asian eyes
smiling

It looks like me much ! :lol:

Shokin
That's not a ghost, that's a handsome Indian boy ;)
shokin

Post by shokin »

Thank you, Dixie !

Nevertheless I was sure that ... :lol:

Shokin
Yen

Post by Yen »

My family just buy house 3 week ago.I think my new house is haunt . The first sign is happened in the night about 11PM ... my sister and I heard someone broke the window ( because my house have a lot windows) so we go and check out all windows , everything is silence and my family didn't heard anything in that night except us. TH second sign my sister and I heard someone put the door bell but we didn't seen anyone.Yesterday in the morning , we heard someone close the door very strong . It made us very scared.....
Dixie

Post by Dixie »

Yen wrote:My family just buy house 3 week ago.I think my new house is haunt . The first sign is happened in the night about 11PM ... my sister and I heard someone broke the window ( because my house have a lot windows) so we go and check out all windows , everything is silence and my family didn't heard anything in that night except us. TH second sign my sister and I heard someone put the door bell but we didn't seen anyone.Yesterday in the morning , we heard someone close the door very strong . It made us very scared.....
How did the story end, Yen?
Annaa

Re: Have you ever seen GHOSTS?

Post by Annaa »

I can`t belive in GHOSTS :-D
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
allison

Post by allison »

I think so! :-|
[color=#404000][i]We cannot control the evil tongues of others, but good life enables us to disregard them.[/i][/color]
FireLotus
Rising
Rising

Post by FireLotus »

I haven't seen a ghost but I want to. :-D
~While there's life,there's hope~
Koala

Post by Koala »

I haven't seen any ghosts and I hope that I won't see them :-( :-?